+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ball carriers!

Ball carriers!

Why don't our midfield ever carry the fecking ball. Just passing the buck all the time. We never utilise the extra man

Re: Ball carriers!

Cheer up. You won.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Why don't our midfield ever carry the fecking ball. Just passing the buck all the time. We never utilise the extra man
    Cos handball isn't allowed.
    You need to learn the rules.
    :coat:

Jordon Mutch would be perfect

Wonder if he's open to Sladeiola?

As soon as they gets anywhere near the penalty box they shit themselves and put it wide every bloody time. What's happened to Joe Ralls? What I liked most about him when he was knocking on the door was his willingness to attack the area. It's as if our midfield have been told that they are only allowed to pass backwards or wide.

I can't remember the last time Joe had a good game he should've been rested a long time ago mentally this league is very tough on a young kid and he should've had a game off here and there

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I can't remember the last time Joe had a good game he should've been rested a long time ago mentally this league is very tough on a young kid and he should've had a game off here and there

I couldn't believe it when he rested O'Keefe a couple of weeks ago but kept Ralls in the starting Xl as it should have been the other way around !

Ralls has been very good mostly but it's a long hard season and that shows in his recent performances I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    I couldn't believe it when he rested O'Keefe a couple of weeks ago but kept Ralls in the starting Xl as it should have been the other way around !

Ralls has been very good mostly but it's a long hard season and that shows in his recent performances I think.
    Ball carriers are so yesterday the way forward is to play with six wingers
    We finished up with Noone Pilkington Lawrence Harris Whitts and Iamshite yesterday
    Never mind wingless wonders our tactical genius just tears up conventional thinking, they may even build a statue for him one day
    But probably not

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Ball carriers are so yesterday the way forward is to play with six wingers
    We finished up with Noone Pilkington Lawrence Harris Whitts and Iamshite yesterday
    Never mind wingless wonders our tactical genius just tears up conventional thinking, they may even build a statue for him one day
    But probably not
    i cant honestly believe what ihaventgotaf**kingclue sees in iamshite

The only time I seen someone carry the ball through the heart of the midfield yesterday was when Sean Morrison decided to go on a mazey run!

The only time I seen someone carry the ball through the heart of the midfield yesterday was when Sean Morrison decided to go on a mazey run!
    And he got booked for ruining the shape of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    i cant honestly believe what ihaventgotaf**kingclue sees in iamshite
    Apparently he was aiming to score 20 goals this season and told Ihaventgotaclue that he was good for that
    What he didn't explain was that 19 of those goals would be scored in training

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    i cant honestly believe what ihaventgotaf**kingclue sees in IAMSHITE

I'm flattered by your plagiarism great name though init