+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Adamsdown recreational provisions survey

Adamsdown recreational provisions survey

Dear neighbours in Adamsdown,

I am recently working on my research project to study the recreational land uses planning in Adamsdown. The aim of this questionnaire is to find out whether the provisions for such facilities are enough and appropriate or not, and also the outcome of relevant planning policies. It would be grateful if you could help me to answer these short questions. Looking forward to your kind help!
    Best wishes for you and for the future leisure in Adamsdown!

Cheng

To fill it out, please visit:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FBe...ewform?c=0&w=1

Re: Adamsdown recreational provisions survey

You're prob on the case but check out the National Playing Fields "6 acre standard". I think thats now only relevant in England and WAG may have issued a new Welsh equivalent. Planning Policy Wales will have something in it too as will TAN 16.

Just remembered Cardiff CC have just done a lot of work on their LDP. Ask to see their background papers for the leisure policies

THanks for your advice man! Yes, I am looking at the Open SPace Supplementary Guidance and Community Facility SPG, etc. I am trying to find out the outcome of these policies, like could recreational planning policy in Cardiff acheive goals set in Wales Policy - to encourage more people to do more physical activities , what do you think;)

The lesiure dept will have usage stats and some footfall data. How about comparing before and after type things on some facilities. Also try Sport Wales see what info they hold. Trouble with SPG's is vey little monitoring may be done to gauge their success