+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Phillip Green Tory Wanker

Phillip Green Tory Wanker

Strips over half a billion out of BHS, leaving them over half a billion in debt thus sending them bust, thus leaving the British tax payer pick up the bill for the pension deficit.
    The man should be brought to justice but the wanker is a Tory benefactor and one of Daves chums so will get off Scot free. **** of a bloke.

Re: Phillip Green Tory Wanker

He's a fat fecking chancer

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's a fat fecking chancer
    Hes a ****ing crook but all swept under the carpet whilst he's giving some of his ill gotten gains to Dave and chums.
    I rarely get involved in political debate but how the **** this crook is allowed to do what he's done is beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Hes a ****ing crook but all swept under the carpet whilst he's giving some of his ill gotten gains to Dave and chums.
    I rarely get involved in political debate but how the **** this crook is allowed to do what he's done is beyond.
    Never mind him mate, he's not half as famous as you. Even grangeend 1927 wants you back!

It really is the case that the richer and more well connected you are the easier it is to get off lightly. I can't believe the free ride he has got from both the media and politicians. Ian Hislop tore him a new one last night on Have I got news for you.

I don't say this about many people but I do hope he comes to a very sticky end.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Never mind him mate, he's not half as famous as you. Even grangeend 1927 wants you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    It really is the case that the richer and more well connected you are the easier it is to get off lightly. I can't believe the free ride he has got from both the media and politicians. Ian Hislop tore him a new one last night on Have I got news for you.

Spot on. Hes got friends in high places.

True, at the end of the day these ppl have power

What a pity that is the strongest punishment for the well connected in this country.

Do agree , and the comment about doing a Maxwell including the yacht , was both funny and poignant .

Always makes me laugh when workers stand up for their rights then they/we always get slated and called gready b#$/^&*s by fellow working class people and should be lucky we have a job in these difficult times .............
    With comments like they are on too much money, I would love a job like that, I work twice as hard as them etc etc
    While the Tories just sit back and cream all the monies off the top and sit back and watch us destroy ourselves with our race to the bottom culture !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Country needs to wake up and wake up now.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I thought grangeend was a mod account?

^^ populace does seem to be slowly waking up. There will be a tipping point and the call will not be gentle.
    Happened before, will happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    I thought grangeend was a mod account?
    Rydo is a mod on there now I've been told

God help he try's to ban anyone he will change his mind before he hits the ban button.

Village idiot

Disgraceful situation

Prick should be in jail.

Is it ok with everyone that I'm generally offended by this thread?

Also, is it ok if I ask for the OP to be banned?

Just wondering.

It's a joke by the way.

Lighten up a little.

Hilarious

Talking of Tory Wankers and Croesy appears. Hmmmmmm.

Talking of Tory Wankers and Croesy appears. Hmmmmmm.
    Now I'm really upset - @mike, @mike do something, stop the nasty big boys, please, please @mike.

Lest we forget, his businesses are owned by his wife. Who lives in Monaco, so guess what...all perfectly legal of course.
    Oh, and he's a Tottenham fan, so if you criticise him you'll be expelled from the Labour Party.

Rydo is a mod on there now I've been told

God help he try's to ban anyone he will change his mind before he hits the ban button.

Village idiot
    I like how Ned stickies his own opinions now as if anyone gives a **** about him but then again he has people approaching him at games now telling him how much they enjoy his posts

I like how Ned stickies his own opinions now as if anyone gives a **** about him but then again he has people approaching him at games now telling him how much they enjoy his posts
    He tried to tell me off for using the C word the soppy Kent

He tried to tell me off for using the C word the soppy Kent
    That's right you shouldn't take Croesy's name in vain!

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Lest we forget, his businesses are owned by his wife. Who lives in Monaco, so guess what...all perfectly legal of course.
    Oh, and he's a Tottenham fan, so if you criticise him you'll be expelled from the Labour Party.