+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GET RID OF SLADE AT END OF SEASON AND TAKE PAUL LAMBERT .....

GET RID OF SLADE AT END OF SEASON AND TAKE PAUL LAMBERT .....

it really is a no brainer , club should say goodbye to slade and take lambert who is far more tactical and football knowledge and really is a man to get us up

Re: GET RID OF SLADE AT END OF SEASON AND TAKE PAUL LAMBERT .....

is he fook nearly took Blackburn down

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    is he fook nearly took Blackburn down
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by WINSTON WOLF View Post
    it really is a no brainer , club should say goodbye to slade and take lambert who is far more tactical and football knowledge and really is a man to get us up
    And this is what you think we should be talking about today??????...........ffs

Leave this be for a week at least .

Paul Lambert is fecking shit

Going into last 2 games and lowest we can finish would be 8th.....considering what has been going on at the club for some time, it seems some still have very unrealistic expectations for the club. Slade has steered us through a very rocky period and as far as im concerned I wouldn't be disappointed if he were in charge for 1 more season at least.

Re: GET RID OF SLADE AT END OF SEASON AND TAKE PAUL LAMBERT ..

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Going into last 2 games and lowest we can finish would be 8th.....considering what has been going on at the club for some time, it seems some still have very unrealistic expectations for the club. Slade has steered us through a very rocky period and as far as im concerned I wouldn't be disappointed if he were in charge for 1 more season at least.
    Well said. Agree 100 per cent. Didn't Paul Lambert take Norwich down from the premier league as well ?. The only change that I would make is to bring Craig Bellamy in as a coach instead of Scott Young, with a view to taking over eventually from Slade when he has had enough.

May I take this opportunity of officially welcoming you to the board!

We are a happy, united band and look forward with keen expectation to your contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Well said. Agree 100 per cent. Didn't Paul Lambert take Norwich down from the premier league as well ?. The only change that I would make is to bring Craig Bellamy in as a coach instead of Scott Young, with a view to taking over eventually from Slade when he has had enough.
    No he didn't, he left Norwich a year before they got relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    May I take this opportunity of officially welcoming you to the board!

We are a happy, united band and look forward with keen expectation to your contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    F*ck off, Grumps!

From the frying pan into the fire..

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    From the frying pan into the fire..

Or in Malky's case, "THE WOK"

Celtic bound

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Or in Malky's case, "THE WOK"

He should have a 10 year contract after that fantastic display today . To go away and only lose 3-0 against a massive club like Sheffield Wednesday shows how far we have come with Slade at the helm . We would have lost that game 4-0 with Ole in charge .
    Lambert shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Cardiff . Reading between the lines he is Celtic bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    F*ck off, Grumps!

Unrealistic expectations for our club? We aren't the club that came up from the 4th division anymore, we used to be playoffs every season, we had a season in the top flight, sorry, but I don't think it's unrealistic to expect us to at least challenge in an important game, or to beat teams like MK dons, Rotherham et al. The bloke is not a championship manager.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    My missus could do a better job than Young

CLUB NEEDS NEW COACHES AND NEW MANAGER AND NEW PLAYERS WE ARE A LAUGHING STOCK

CLUB NEEDS NEW COACHES AND NEW MANAGER AND NEW PLAYERS WE ARE A LAUGHING STOCK
    We really aren't.

International

WHY ARE YOU 'SHOUTING;?

And who is paying you to come on here and be you? If they gave you a computer you probably would have done it for nothing

Lambert is leaving Blackburn,cos by all accounts he doesn't want to work with Venky's anymore. Can't see him want to work for another mad owner like Tan? Don't want him here anyway.

So, the plan is to replace a non-achiever with a serial loser! You have suggested a name which would be even worse than the existing incumbent!