+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slade Out anyone updated ?

Blog Entries

Re: Slade Out anyone updated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I find him an annoying, useless fat prick. He is the king of cliches, a real top notch prick.Knows zilch about football, tactically inept, totally hopeless.

Other than that he is great
    He does not have much about him if you know what I mean, I see no hidden depths, if he was a paint he would be Magnolia.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    And they will don't worry
    He's sorted out the mess ole left us, we have 5 points more than last season, he's shaved a trillion off the budget, he's only on 72.50 a week, his useless signings only cost us 3 million, he's got no strikers (cos the ones he signed were shit) blah blah blah blah ****ing blah

**** OFF SLADE

Slade has to go end of.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    He's sorted out the mess ole left us, we have 5 points more than last season, he's shaved a trillion off the budget, he's only on 72.50 a week, his useless signings only cost us 3 million, he's got no strikers (cos the ones he signed were shit) blah blah blah blah ****ing blah

**** OFF SLADE
    I'm glad I've never bought into none of that shit and more importantly the club weren't stupid enough to offer him a new contract a few weeks ago when a lot of our fans started to believe he was the next Guardiola!

Hopefully the club will do the sensible thing and ask him to move on and announce it this week so we can give him a clap and move on.

If the club appoint well we could sell an extra 2k season tickets and be the final piece in the jigsaw of reconnecting with the fan base

Left at 2-0 so at least I don't have to stay here for too long.

Comedy of errors for Marshall's giveaway but truth be told we just didn't look interested. Slade sends them out to play that way and it wasn't good enough, though having to play with 9 players (I don't count Malone or Ameobi as footballers) didn't help.

Dicagoi was useless too and that was enough to ensure we were ****ed.

Disappointing end to season but can look forward to next year now

Agreed Gringo. In a way I'm glad we didn't scrape into the play offs. It's a shame we weren't put out of our misery earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I find him an annoying, useless fat prick. He is the king of cliches, a real top notch prick.Knows zilch about football, tactically inept, totally hopeless.

Other than that he is great
    My feelings exactly

Time to go Russell.

I'm glad I've never bought into none of that shit and more importantly the club weren't stupid enough to offer him a new contract a few weeks ago when a lot of our fans started to believe he was the next Guardiola!

Hopefully the club will do the sensible thing and ask him to move on and announce it this week so we can give him a clap and move on.

If the club appoint well we could sell an extra 2k season tickets and be the final piece in the jigsaw of reconnecting with the fan base
    depends. The club may take the view that with a few more players added to the squad he could take the City up a few places. Not a view I share, as it happens..

Tuo Eslad

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    My feelings exactly
    He's a ****ing buffoon. Hes made me want my football club to lose in the hope we don't have to put up with anymore of his ****ing cliched nonsense. I want my football club back.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    depends. The club may take the view that with a few more players added to the squad he could take the City up a few places. Not a view I share, as it happens..
    You are right but even Tan must be aware that the little money he did have he squandered on shit.

I know Tan ordered Slade not to play Revell again so that shows what he thought of that signing.

Surely the club can see that the fans (apart from the ones will never say anything negative about anything regarding cardiff city) just don't buy into Slade and a change is the best for everyone involved.

Tan has been honourable to Slade and he hasn't sacked him, but he doesn't need to renew his contract

Perhaps we can go in for Arsene Wenger!

Tan took a long time to admit and put right his last mistake.
    Please don't take as long with this one.
    Ken Choo may not know about football but he's clearly an intelligent man. He's helped Tan to build bridges and I pray he makes Tan see sense on Slade.
    Over to you Ken.

He's a ****ing buffoon. Hes made me want my football club to lose in the hope we don't have to put up with anymore of his ****ing cliched nonsense. I want my football club back.
    TBF, aside from one or two spells we have more often been exactly the club we are now - i.e. the 'nearly men' with a manager that most people are infuriated by.

But . flippancy aside, I feel what you say too.

There were moments of shining under Slade TBF.
    But way, way to few, and so inconsistent. False dawns-r-us.
    You have to wonder what decisive part he actually played in this seasons 'highlights'.

All considered, I'd like to see change.

Perhaps we can go in for Arsene Wenger!
    Or Martinez

Poor ****er looked like he was about to cry earlier. The interviewer was right **** though. "We're you aware there was a plane flying above the stadium saying Martinez Out"? Felt sorry for Martinez.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    TBF, aside from one or two spells we have more often been exactly the club we are now - i.e. the 'nearly men' with a manager that most people are infuriated by.

But . flippancy aside, I feel what you say too.

There were moments of shining under Slade TBF.
    But way, way to few, and so inconsistent. False dawns-r-us.
    You have to wonder what decisive part he actually played in this seasons 'highlights'.

All considered, I'd like to see change.
    The Jones "nearly" era we played far, far better football, far more enjoyable.
    And I may be in the minority but I liked Jones sullen straight to the point approach to the media.
    Slade talks complete and utter shit and is a walking talking cliche.

Been telling you Slade was shyte for months.

No need to say anything more except " don't renew his contract ".

It's a shame how this season has petered out. I was optimistic going into early March however we failed to capitalize on faulting results from today's opponents Sheffield Wednesday, and as has been stated only managed to gain 5 points from the last available 18.

I have to agree with sentiments to replace Slade, but I cannot see any available replacement manager inspiring our current squad to season long consistency like Burnley and Brighton have enjoyed this season.

Or Martinez

Poor ****er looked like he was about to cry earlier. The interviewer was right **** though. "We're you aware there was a plane flying above the stadium saying Martinez Out"? Felt sorry for Martinez.
    I would love Martinez here

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I would love Martinez here
    So left-field a choice, it would be v. enjoyable.

Cardiff manager Russell Slade told BBC Radio Wales: "It hurts. I'm just very disappointed with the second half and a couple of the goals we conceded.

"If you stay in the game, the pressure mounts on them but we were not able to apply that in the second period.

"We were not a great enough threat in that second half. It was not to be. I have to say we got beaten by the better side."

So seems to be happy with the first half performance judging by those comments ,that's Slade all over we aren't losing so we are doing well

Or Martinez

I would love to see Martinez here. They say he can only build half a team but that's half a team more than our Russ!

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    Cardiff manager Russell Slade told BBC Radio Wales: "It hurts. I'm just very disappointed with the second half and a couple of the goals we conceded.

"If you stay in the game, the pressure mounts on them but we were not able to apply that in the second period.

"We were not a great enough threat in that second half. It was not to be. I have to say we got beaten by the better side."

So seems to be happy with the first half performance judging by those comments ,that's Slade all over we aren't losing so we are doing well
    Pressure builds on them hahahahaha

We put them under no pressure whatsoever. Their defence wouldn't have had an easier game all season.

Pressure my arse.

Kept quiet over the last few weeks as there's no sense in criticising him while we still had a chance to get playoffs - no matter how slim - but now we've bottled it so spectacularly once again I think it's time for us to get vocal and make it clear we don;t want him here next year.