+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: further proof that wales is f*****

further proof that wales is f*****

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...-wood-11271970

Not so much that labour are going to win the seat, but some of the comments are insane.

'Another says she’s voted Labour all her life and “won’t be changing now”. “Not that they’ve always got it right,” she adds.'

tragic

Re: further proof that wales is f*****

It doesn't matter who you vote for these day's they're all the same they only care about their selves and how much they can earn

Blue in the Face

David Cameron's had relations with pigs that have more brain cells than Leanne Wood

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post

Not so much that labour are going to win the seat, but some of the comments are insane.

'Another says she’s voted Labour all her life and “won’t be changing now”. “Not that they’ve always got it right,” she adds.'

tragic
    Labour brought you Blair.
    Torys brought you Thatcher.
    All of them will tax the shit out of you or impoverish you.

Scrap big government!

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post

Scrap big government!
    Well prepositional representation will bring a version of that ,instead of first the the post,and collation,whcih maybe the way to go okay you the loons and fringe parties however they have to form an alliance with someone and something, it server Scandinavian politics fairly well not perfect but what is in life .

I actually thought the Liberals did a half decent job of curtailing the Tory policy, only to trounced and dumped by the electorate , that was brave politics by Clegg and some in his party whom I think is a decent MP , rather than the side kick joke, the media eventually turned him into .

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post

Scrap big government!
    Absolutely this.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Leanne Wood - wants out of the UK Govt - but further in with the EU Govt run from Brussels .... nice one
    where the government is isn't the problem mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    David Cameron's had relations with pigs that have more brain cells than Leanne Wood

Have to agree ..... people will still vote Labour/Conservatives/Plaid even they do NOTHING to improve our country/cities/towns (Cardiff aside I guess, which became one of The UK's best cities under Labour stewardship).

Leanne would.

Whilst UKIP want out of one Union but insist we're better of in another Union.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Leanne would.
    I wouldn't

tragic
    So you fundamentally disagree with anyone voting for a particular party because they always have done, that includes Plaid, Tory, Lib Dem etc? All parties have supporters who would vote for them come what may. The Conservatives have such supporters in affluent areas in the South, Plaid in the more nationalist heartlands etc. In Wales the issue is exaggerated because Labour have the majority of the vote and to a certain extent a vote for Labour still means a vote less for the Tories, but it's certainly not a Labour-only issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So you fundamentally disagree with anyone voting for a particular party because they always have done, that includes Plaid, Tory, Lib Dem etc? All parties have supporters who would vote for them come what may. The Conservatives have such supporters in affluent areas in the South, Plaid in the more nationalist heartlands etc. In Wales the issue is exaggerated because Labour have the majority of the vote and to a certain extent a vote for Labour still means a vote less for the Tories, but it's certainly not a Labour-only issue.
    I disagree with people voting for parties because they 'always have' yes. Vote for the party you agree with mostly, not just because you have done before. The lady I quoted indicated that she didn't even agree with them with the 'not that they've always got it right' comment yet still votes for them. Hardly held accountable eh? It's pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    Well prepositional representation will bring a version of that ,instead of first the the post,and collation,whcih maybe the way to go okay you the loons and fringe parties however they have to form an alliance with someone and something, it server Scandinavian politics fairly well not perfect but what is in life .

I actually thought the Liberals did a half decent job of curtailing the Tory policy, only to trounced and dumped by the electorate , that was brave politics by Clegg and some in his party whom I think is a decent MP , rather than the side kick joke, the media eventually turned him into .
    Clegg wanted power , sucked Tory ass and got what he deserved , the end of the liberal democrats for good unless in a tiny rainbow coalition

I disagree with people voting for parties because they 'always have' yes. Vote for the party you agree with mostly, not just because you have done before. The lady I quoted indicated that she didn't even agree with them with the 'not that they've always got it right' comment yet still votes for them. Hardly held accountable eh? It's pathetic
    I doubt there's many supporters of any party that would say their favourite party always, or even mostly gets it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I doubt there's many supporters of any party that would say their favourite party always, or even mostly gets it right.
    i dont agree with cutting disability for genuine folk but apart from that i think the tories are doing a smashing job and have done mostly great things.