+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Change................

Blog Entries

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Gender neutral toilets are not what is causing the problems, the argument is that it is their civil rights to use existing female toilets and if you don't agree you are a bigot apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    'Apparently', no its true
    Are you taking the piss? where do all the women's civil rights come in to this then adz, explain it to me?

Re: Gender Change .................................................. ...................

Are you taking the piss? where do all the women's civil rights come in to this then adz, explain it to me?
    Stop fannying around and get your point over.

[QUOTE=adz-a32;4627858]
    Quote Originally Posted by DP1 View Post

So basically, for someone to be their true selves, they would have to pay?
    Well I am not going to pay for them so - Yes

I aint taking the piss. This is about the right for people to have identity, ppl should use the bathroom of which gender they want to identify with.

Wish ppl here would accept changes and stop being bigoted

[QUOTE=DP1;4627865]

Well I am not going to pay for them so - Yes
    And how much would you be paying anyway?

'Apparently', no its true
    under those circumstances I happily classify myself as a bigot

[QUOTE=adz-a32;4627867]

And how much would you be paying anyway?
    As I have said nothing, but the costs runs into thousands and then there are the shoes, handbags etc

[QUOTE=DP1;4627870]

As I have said nothing, but the costs runs into thousands and then there are the shoes, handbags etc
    Thousands divided by many ppl? So your mad at transgender ppl but not those who dodge taxes?

In the women's toilets too. What a scumbag.

Blog Entries

I aint taking the piss. This is about the right for people to have identity, ppl should use the bathroom of which gender they want to identify with.

Where is my right not to have to share a bathroom with a man in a dress????????? you are such a shill it's unbelievable.

Utter Bollocks, people should use a bathroom with regards to the bits they were born with and, i wish those who wish to change would accept just a little compromise and not expect others to have to compromise. If people want to change then that's fine, the limit is always being pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect you or your life.
    Perhaps he feels that it is increasingly being presented as 'entertainment' by way of easy TV 'emotive' broadcasting.
    And that it seems to have become a 'trend' in a short space of time?

It's an impression I get TBH.

I happen to know two people (one is related), who are seriously considering gender change.
    Seemingly out of the blue.
    Perhaps they feel liberated by the more open / commonplace examples and coverage of TG. In which case, that would have to be seen as a good thing.

However both individuals have spent their life being high-grade attention seekers. I do wonder whether they have been attracted to the notion , if only partly because of this focus and attention on the subject.

I know it is not an easy process, and I'm sure they will only go through with it if they are fully sure, and can illustrate that determination.

Who says we all have to accept any and every change that comes our way?
    We don't.

We should not discriminate against individuals of course not. And we should avoid that wherever possible.
    But none of us have the frikken right to do exactly as we please either.

And that notion covers both sides of any coin.

Seems to be the new thing on the block at the moment.

Don't understand it myself but if they want to change just get on with it and pay for it themselves - stop coming on TV and telling us all about it.

We then get the celebrities saying "how brave" these people are etc -

Wonder what the next new trend will be - people wanting to be animals!!! - crazy world we live in
    Oh dear, you have absolutely no understanding of this at all do you?

People are not changing genders on a whim, its a little more complex than that.

Banned

Having your cock turned inside out doesn't turn you into a woman.

[QUOTE=DP1;4627820]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't affect you or your life.[/QUOt

It does when they want the NHS to pay
    No it doesn't, unless you've been refused treatment purely because the NHS are concentrating on gender changes at your hospital.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Having your cock turned inside out doesn't turn you into a woman.
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/p...obama-furious/

Banned

The link doesn't work for me,is it about that non-binary thing?

You go around claiming the BBC are biased, but I've yet to see you post a neutral link that backs up your views.

For a start, that link is the view of ONE psychiatrist. If ONE scientist says that the earth is flat, does that make the earth flat? No.

The psychiatrist claims it is scientific fact, but doesn't actually give the studies that conclude it is scientific fact. That would be most helpful in backing up his claims.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    The link doesn't work for me,is it about that non-binary thing?
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    You go around claiming the BBC are biased, but I've yet to see you post a neutral link that backs up your views.

For a start, that link is the view of ONE psychiatrist. If ONE scientist says that the earth is flat, does that make the earth flat? No.

The psychiatrist claims it is scientific fact, but doesn't actually give the studies that conclude it is scientific fact. That would be most helpful in backing up his claims.
    Regardless of that article, do you think that myself, your wife and daughters ect should have no say in whether we share toilets with men in dresses?

If my wife or daughter are in a public toilet and some bloke tries to mosey in there because he "identifies as a woman" then I'll be using my God-given right to choke the ****er out and leave him in a puddle of his own piss. I'll even cut his knob off if he likes, save him a bit of money.

Eh?

Regardless of that article, do you think that myself, your wife and daughters ect should have no say in whether we share toilets with men in dresses?

What about women in trousers using the gents using their shewee's

Eh?

Ah, so the article doesn't matter now. Transvestites are not allowed into women's toilets, to the best of my knowledge. Transgender people are. Do you think perverted men are going through the sex change operation purely to sit in the cubicle next to you as you piss?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    If my wife or daughter are in a public toilet and some bloke tries to mosey in there because he "identifies as a woman" then I'll be using my God-given right to choke the ****er out and leave him in a puddle of his own piss. I'll even cut his knob off if he likes, save him a bit of money.
    Does this sort of thing happen often? I've only heard about it today, but it seems like this is going on everywhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

This is exactly the point, I'm all for everyone having equal rights ect but this is not equal, it takes away the rights of every woman.