+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

Feedback

Re: Brexit : Should I Listen To The Loons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    :fingers: I'm busy on the decks
    That's a euphemism if there ever was one

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I don't, as I alluded to, it's a gamble you want to take, then that's fine, I don't, my instinct is the NHS is more secure within UK custody in London.
    It's already in UK custody....

A lot of OUT placards on the way into Caerphilly today.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    It's already in UK custody....
    And the future ?

And the future ?
    what about it? Would it not be better to have an NHS throughout the EU rather than just in some countries?

what about it? Would it not be better to have an NHS throughout the EU rather than just in some countries?
    or, would it not be better to have an NHS still in the UK or not at all ?

yep it would be better to have one in the uk than none, but even better to have one throughout the whole EU.

the nhs stands for national health service, not european health service

this country needs to stop pandering to half of europe and sort their own problems out, vote out.

yep it would be better to have one in the uk than none, but even better to have one throughout the whole EU.
    I do agree with that, however and currently, France is on its knees financially, Germany has taken in a bucket load of refugees largely because of its ageing population, southern European countries are financially broke and in bail out conditions, I don't really think a common EU NHS is a remote possibility do you?, how would it be financed? considering the situation of the NHS in the U.K which compared to the rest of Europe is looking financially strong, Incidentally, I spent £800.00, or to be more precise, my wife did last month for private dental treatment, this was a one off because of circumstances but i'd hate to think how people would manage if the right to NHS treatment started to get eroded piece by piece resultant from a law made in Brussels. Like myself you can only guess what will happen to the NHS.
    Last edited by Heathblue; 31-05-16 at 18:08.

Banned

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    i think he means today

if the vote was to join the EU next month for the first time, would you ? ? ( well thats how i took it )
    If the vote next month was to join - I'd vote NO. Basically the REMAIN campaign is hopeless, so I would not vote for change.

However, the vote next month is to leave - and I am voting to REMAIN. Basically the LEAVE campaign is hopeless so I cannot vote for change.

Today the BREXIT group are claiming that they will knock VAT off out electricity bills. The BREXIT group are not in Government so they cannot say this.

Sounds a lot like scaremongering to me.

Voting Yes will see the systematic dismantling of the NHS and for me, it's a gamble that cannot be considered.

#Project Fear
    Are you running project fear? Your completely unsubstantiated comment is scaremongering at its worst. Provide some proof that voting yes will see an end to the NHS?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Sounds a lot like scaremongering to me.
    #projectfear.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    #projectfear.
    The funboy three are off

#Project Fear

Are you running project fear? Your completely unsubstantiated comment is scaremongering at its worst. Provide some proof that voting yes will see an end to the NHS?
    Personally I think that a vote to leave the EU, with the subsequent inevitable goodbye to Scotland and the perpetual tory governments to follow, which would no doubt have lurched to the right given the individuals in the leave campaign - the NHS would be dismantled within a few years.

The funboy three are off

#Project Fear
    That isn't an answer to the points I have made. Instead you go back to the playground method if debate, I'm not convinced that you know what you're voting for in 3 weeks time. I'm certainly unsure of the implications of leaving or remaining - the politicians aren't answering any questions (bit like you). However, I am 100 percent certain you have no idea of the implications either. But here you are, spouting off unsubstantiated comments as facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Personally I think that a vote to leave the EU, with the subsequent inevitable goodbye to Scotland and the perpetual tory governments to follow, which would no doubt have lurched to the right given the individuals in the leave campaign - the NHS would be dismantled within a few years.
    Brexit campaign does seem to be packed full of people who publicly fawn over the NHS but act differently behind closed doors.

That isn't an answer to the points I have made. Instead you go back to the playground method if debate, I'm not convinced that you know what you're voting for in 3 weeks time. I'm certainly unsure of the implications of leaving or remaining - the politicians aren't answering any questions (bit like you). However, I am 100 percent certain you have no idea of the implications either. But here you are, spouting off unsubstantiated comments as facts.
    What points have you made ?

What points have you made ?
    That your claims are unsubstantiated, and that you are scaremongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Brexit campaign does seem to be packed full of people who publicly fawn over the NHS but act differently behind closed doors.
    I mean that's all just conjecture, but I don't think there's any denying that a large proportion of the brexit campaign are anti BBC, anti NHS , dont believe in climate change etc. Nothing I've said is too much of a stretch of the imagination - Scotland leaving etc, whereas what is the threat to the NHS if we stay?
    Nobody can seem to spell that out, just we might lose the NHS because of REASONS.
    We have a veto in Europe, so we don't hve to give anything up they dont want to.

That your claims are unsubstantiated, and that you are scaremongering.
    So you haven't made any points I'm glad we agree about something, at no point have I said that any point I make regarding the NHS are facts, infact, I have repeatedly said it's a gamble that's all, what I have said is that the UK entered the common market agreement on trading policies, fishing, farming etc. we did not sign up because of any of the scaremongering that Cameron and associated are throwing about now, the erosion of workers pensions being one of his latest, a EURO Army, TTIP etc. it's your right to ignore these. but its also my right to try and digest information from both sides and come to my own conclusion, I only have to justify them to myself and no one else, one John Doe scaremongering on a Cardiff city football site whereas the prime minister of this country has engaged in scaremongering tactics that, members of his own party are questioning and proposing that a vote of no confidence in him is engaged after the election, are you for real ?

not sure i am overly keen on losing ( slowly watering down ) or army in favour of a " euro army " , while most of the time our army is used as a part in a bigger joint mission, look at the Falklands, would we have to ask the " EU " to have some troops to go and protect it again ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    not sure i am overly keen on losing ( slowly watering down ) or army in favour of a " euro army " , while most of the time our army is used as a part in a bigger joint mission, look at the Falklands, would we have to ask the " EU " to have some troops to go and protect it again ? ? ?
    No British pm would even consider a move towards a unified EU army (which we are a long long way away from ) without firm guarantees on protecting British interests. Likewise the French with their overseas territories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    No British pm would even consider a move towards a unified EU army (which we are a long long way away from ) without firm guarantees on protecting British interests. Likewise the French with their overseas territories.
    A British prime minister went to Brussels recently to thrash out concessions regarding our membership, members of his own party agree that he was sent away like a naughty school boy with a couple of token gestures, I agree that No British pm would even consider a move towards a unified EU army, however the way that the EU is evolving I'm not sure the pm would have the power to stop it and be allowed to remain within the EU club.