+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Could Sean Morrison do a job in the Premier League?

Could Sean Morrison do a job in the Premier League?

Hey All,

What do you think about Sean Morrison's form in the Championship this season?

Well, I think he has been excellent & I'm wondering if he could do a job in the Premier League?

It looks like I'm not the only one that thinks this way because I saw an article online earlier that mentioned him and other Championship stars.

Worth a read if you have a minute!

Click Here To Read

Re: Could Sean Morrison do a job in the Premier League?

Any idea who wrote it mate?

The last time I opened one of these links my phone exploded in my hand. Sat on the bloody bog I was too. What are you facking playing at?

Depends what the job is.

If it involves playing football, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred22 View Post
    Hey All,

Well, I think he has been excellent & I'm wondering if he could do a job in the Premier League?

It looks like I'm not the only one that thinks this way because I saw an article online earlier that mentioned him and other Championship stars.

Click Here To Read
    yes can see him know at the heart of Man U's defense ,should get a good 30 million of em ?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Depends what the job is.

Agreed.

He could work as a water bottle carrier or kit washer.

Journeyman centre back.

Do you spam every board with each of your dull articles?

http://www.millersbanter.co.uk/t6219...-league-clubs/

Turns out the guy who writes all these articles is actually a NORWICH CITY fan.

https://twitter.com/jimlk2007/status/735432467432230912 hashtaginspectorlardy

Blue in the Face

Regardless of why this thread came about, the question of how good Sean Morrison can be is interesting. For the first season and a half of Mark Hudson't time with us he was absolutely ripped to shreds by our supporters.

Has Morrison got the potential to come good Hudson style?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Regardless of why this thread came about, the question of how good Sean Morrison can be is interesting. For the first season and a half of Mark Hudson't time with us he was absolutely ripped to shreds by our supporters.

The answer is yes,similar build and commitment . But might be short of premiership quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post

Wes Morgan went from being a slow championship lump to the PL winning captain. Extreme example but I don't see why pretty much anyone in the championship couldn't do very well in the PL in the right circumstances.

Depends what the job is.

Another negative thread started on the day we got promotion, with negative posts from a couple. What is the matter with you lot. Morrison is player of the season and deserves more respect.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Another negative thread started on the day we got promotion, with negative posts from a couple. What is the matter with you lot. Morrison is player of the season and deserves more respect.
    Another old thread resurrected to show people were wrong. Another thread you don't bother checking properly

The combo of Bamba/Morrison looks stronger than Caulker/Hudson when we were last in the Premiership. In fact, those first two are among the five or six current first-teamers I'd keep for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    The combo of Bamba/Morrison looks stronger than Caulker/Hudson when we were last in the Premiership. In fact, those first two are among those the five or six current first-teamers I'd keep for next season
    Looks solid and confident.

I for one can’t wait to see how Bamba plays in the PL

Depends what the job is.

Always have spoken complete shite fair play

I think Morrison had grown into a very good defender, and a great captain ,he's as good and effective as Wes Morgan was at Leciester.

The good news is we’re going to find out!

Bamba and Morrison have been outstanding this season. We are lucky to have such a good pairing that know eachother so well. We don't need to spend much money on the defence if we want to stay up. It's scoring goals that we need to be thinking about.

And your usual habit of jumping in feet first without checking on a few things beforehand shows why it is hard to give you the respect you talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred22 View Post
    Hey All,

Click Here To Read
    Well, thanks in a very large part to his skill and leadership we are about to find out :).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And your usual habit of jumping in feet first without checking on a few things beforehand shows why it is hard to give you the respect you talk about.
    Why would I want respect off you ?. I dont know you and you dont know me. Why does it matter anyway to you ?. Perhaps we would all be better off if you asked WJ99 or anybody else who does it (there are a number) why he had reposted a two year old thread and what does he get out of it. I have got better things to do than check every detail of every post I reply to. Am I the first to do it - no. Will I be the last - no.

Why would I want respect off you ?. I dont know you and you dont know me. Why does it matter anyway to you ?. Perhaps we would all be better off if you asked WJ99 or anybody else who does it (there are a number) why he had reposted a two year old thread and what does he get out of it. I have got better things to do than check every detail of every post I reply to. Am I the first to do it - no. Will I be the last - no.
    Why did I repost.

To show hindsight is a wonderful thing. Morrison deserves a huge amount of credit especially after a number of fans wrote him off.