Taylor 4
    Ledney 4
    Allen 6
    Ramsey 9
    Bale 6
    Robson kanu 6

Edwards 6
    Williams 6

We have to be more adventures in games and get Bale on the ball more. Time to go 4.5.1 against russia

Henneesey, gunter, chester, collins, davies, williams ramsey allen bale robson kanu vokes.

Re: Player ratings

Ramsey worked hard, but sometimes guilty of overplaying the ball and did give it away too often!

More often than not, I find myself agreeing with what Chris Wathan writes, but I think his markings in this piece

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...tings-11484064

are, frankly, ludicrous - in effect, if you follow them through to their logical conclusion, what he is saying is that virtually everyone in an England shirt was worth a ten out of ten!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    More often than not, I find myself agreeing with what Chris Wathan writes, but I think his markings in this piece

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...tings-11484064

are, frankly, ludicrous - in effect, if you follow them through to their logical conclusion, what he is saying is that virtually everyone in an England shirt was worth a ten out of ten!
    Pretty embarrassing. If Wales played like that against anyone else he might be brought down to reality again.

Nevertheless, no need to worry now, I'm sure the camp is feeling positive about getting a result from Monday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Ramsey worked hard, but sometimes guilty of overplaying the ball and did give it away too often!
    Ramsey was easily our best player. Allen and Ledley, whilst doing OK defensively, lacked energy and struggled to string two passes together - which would have taken the pressure off. Not surprising really given their recent injury woes. Oh for a Craig Bellamy in his prime to have come on and been the perfect 'out' ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    Ramsey was easily our best player. Allen and Ledley, whilst doing OK defensively, lacked energy and struggled to string two passes together - which would have taken the pressure off. Not surprising really given their recent injury woes. Oh for a Craig Bellamy in his prime to have come on and been the perfect 'out' ball.
    Well said.