Currently 7-3 @ 23 mins

Re: All Blacks V Wales, unofficial thread

Currently 10-3 @ 30mins

Try Wales

10-10 HT

Great pressure and try leading up to Half-Time. If these matches were 60 mins we'd give them a game.

Wales defending and Warburton with an interception but Toby spills the pass. Wales then lose their own lineout again and NZ go straight through to score.

It would be tough enough to get a result even with no mistakes but it looks like the same old story here.

its the hope that kills you

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    its the hope that kills you
    They do my f**king nut in.

Wales played with heart and no little skill in the first half, but you can't hope to beat the top sides with a creaking set piece and that's what we had for much of that forty minutes - good to see Wales fighting back though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wales played with heart and no little skill in the first half, but you can't hope to beat the top sides with a creaking set piece and that's what we had for much of that forty minutes - good to see Wales fighting back though.
    When can you remember Wales having a lineout of any use. Bob Norster days? Been our achilles heel for years and years. About time something was done about it. We'll never beat anyone with the quality of people like Maro Itoje and the New Zealand second rows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny London View Post
    When can you remember Wales having a lineout of any use. Bob Norster days? Been our achilles heel for years and years. About time something was done about it. We'll never beat anyone with the quality of people like Maro Itoje and the New Zealand second rows.
    I remember when we didn't even contest line outs. Probably around 1998. We just got ready to drive once the catcher was grounded.

Why is our line out always so weak? In this day and age with lifting allowed I just don't understand why it always fails.
    It was as we all knew the same old story. We just cannot compete for 80 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why is our line out always so weak? In this day and age with lifting allowed I just don't understand why it always fails.
    It was as we all knew the same old story. We just cannot compete for 80 minutes.
    And the scrum half at the breakdown, point to the ball, wave your hands about, point to the ball again, once the opposition has sorted their defensive line, go in and get the ball, pop it to the prop, start sequence again and again TBF i had to go out and didn't see anything from 7-3, end result looks competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    And the scrum half at the breakdown, point to the ball, wave your hands about, point to the ball again, once the opposition has sorted their defensive line, go in and get the ball, pop it to the prop, start sequence again and again TBF i had to go out and didn't see anything from 7-3, end result looks competitive.
    Yeah again it annoys me.Stop pointing and get the ball out

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Hold up, it was only a short while ago Alun W Jones was being lauded as the premier operator in the line out on the planet.
    Then again it was probably in the Western Mail.

For years now they can't manage to last longer than 65-70 minutes perhaps they're spending too much time using weights and not doing enough cardio stuff,they're definitely not doing enough with the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    For years now they can't manage to last longer than 65-70 minutes perhaps they're spending too much time using weights and not doing enough cardio stuff,they're definitely not doing enough with the ball.
    It's odd because at the 2011 World Cup we had the fittest team at the tournament. That's not the case anymore. We have stood still under Gatland in the last five years. He is the highest paid coach in world rugby. Maybe time for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post

Maybe it's the fact that they are on easy money and don't have to do f***all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Maybe it's the fact that they are on easy money and don't have to do f***all for it.
    I think that's most of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Its like that with all our national sporting sides,lots if effort ,followed by failure. They need a Slade type motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I've not read one of your posts and thought anything other than you post some nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I've not read one of your posts and thought anything other than you post some nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I've not read one of your posts and thought anything other than you post SOME nonsense

And (NSASWA) the rest is based on the truth

Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

I couldn't give a monkeys f*** what you think