+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Park & Ride Paris

Park & Ride Paris

So I've decided to drive over to Paris but need somewhere to leave the car. Can anyone recommend a decent park and ride station outside of Paris that will have space, and where I won't have to worry about the car being stolen?

Thanks in advance

Re: Park & Ride Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post
    So I've decided to drive over to Paris but need somewhere to leave the car. Can anyone recommend a decent park and ride station outside of Paris that will have space, and where I won't have to worry about the car being stolen?

Thanks in advance
    Try parking at Val D'Leurope shopping centre about 35 mins on the RER outside of the centre, was free parking last year and loads of it, train station is just outside the shopping centre and loads of eateries and bars there to grab a bite reasonably.

Quote Originally Posted by DORSETBLUE View Post
    Try parking at Val D'Leurope shopping centre about 35 mins on the RER outside of the centre, was free parking last year and loads of it, train station is just outside the shopping centre and loads of eateries and bars there to grab a bite reasonably.
    Not a bad shout

I recommended on a different site parking at either the above or even at disneyland paris, its 20 Eu to park all day, get of the train at DLP ( or Marne La Vallée ) then its easy enough to get back on the RER A, a fair few places to eat aswell
    The guy i recommended DLP was taking a T5 campervan, he is sleeping in it, i told him to park in the " sleeper car park " 35 Eu a day & night and you can use the showers and toilets

Thanks in advance
    i'm doing this too.. what time crossings are you getting there and back?

Cheers for the advice! It's actually a great suggestion as I can leave the wife and kids at Disney for the day!

Haven't settled on times yet but probably going to go over very early hours (Saturday 1-5am) and head back after lunch Sunday.

Cheers for the advice! It's actually a great suggestion as I can leave the wife and kids at Disney for the day!

Haven't settled on times yet but probably going to go over very early hours (Saturday 1-5am) and head back after lunch Sunday.
    speaking to a guy ( online ) from cardiff who is organising a minibus to take the families to DLP and the guys go to the match, I can see if its full if you want

Cheers Matt, but my plans are now settled! Extended the trip and now coming back Monday evening.