+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gazza

Gazza

Re: Gazza

It truly is a sad story

though i guess it shows what not to do to our future stars, so that cannot be a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    It truly is a sad story

though i guess it shows what not to do to our future stars, so that cannot be a bad thing
    Why don't you tell us the story of the time you met Gazza in a pub and had a few pints with him and he introduced you to the rest of the England team and they wanted you to play for England and how disappointed they were when they found out you were Welsh.

Absolutely heartbreaking to see someone with so much talent in their prime amount to this a few decades later.

Having had my own issues with alcohol, this serves as a reminder of what can happen if the issues are not addressed.

I can own hope he will get the help he so desperately needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Why don't you tell us the story of the time you met Gazza in a pub and had a few pints with him and he introduced you to the rest of the England team and they wanted you to play for England and how disappointed they were when they found out you were Welsh.

He made Gazza look at the floor, oh no that was the booze when Gazza fell face first onto the floor.

RIP Gazza.

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    Absolutely heartbreaking to see someone with so much talent in their prime amount to this a few decades later.

Having had my own issues with alcohol, this serves as a reminder of what can happen if the issues are not addressed.

I can own hope he will get the help he so desperately needs.
    To be fair hes had more help than most. That said I do wish him well and hope he can get himself together but its always 1 step forward, 2 steps back with him. Sadly, I fear it wont be long before we will be mourning his passing.

True.

A large proportion of recovery is helping yourself. Something I feel he struggles to do.

Anyway so I says to shilts I says...

Why ? ? ? what do you gain from snide posts like this

I have never met Gazza, so i am afraid that i have no gazza related stories, sorry to disappoint you

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Anyway so I says to shilts I says...
    are thats the reason, so Lardy can come alone with a and another unfunny one line

are thats the reason, so Lardy can come alone with a and another unfunny one line
    It was purposefully unfunny for realism.

Why ? ? ? what do you gain from snide posts like this

I have never met Gazza, so i am afraid that i have no gazza related stories, sorry to disappoint you
    It's called a Modus Operandi.

Chill out Matt. I thought it was harmless fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

its ok Jimmy, I will be tying them up in knots soon mate, they'll be looking sheepishly at the ground speechless in no time

its ok Jimmy, I will be tying them up in knots soon mate, they'll be looking sheepishly at the ground speechless in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    It's called a Modus Operandi.
    It is always a pleasure to hear an expert speak, on any subject.

Saddening to see Gazza get to this stage.

Looks worse than ever, and he seems impervious to help.
    I should imagine this recent legal squabble regards his alleged 'racist' joke will not have helped.

The saddest part is that they won't leave him alone.

These pics are very sad to look at, how a great footballer can fall after finishing. Something he loved, surely he cudnt have long to live treating his insides like this.

"As he stepped out of the cab his gown fell open revealing he was naked underneath."

Luckily your super soar away Sun had a reporter sat outside in a car with a camera, so the whole country can have a good old look.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlue View Post
    These pics are very sad to look at, how a great footballer can fall after finishing. Something he loved, surely he cudnt have long to live treating his insides like this.
    Bobby Blue there's a blast from the past

Blog Entries

Is that like a rug?

Sad to see Gazza like that, the papers have made enough out of him over the years, it's about time they left the poor bloke alone.

Can't be long before he's gone. Awful to see such a great player fall so far from Grace he's in a real mess again