+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Three people shot dead in Lincolnshire

Re: Three people shot dead in Lincolnshire

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Agree with all this. I don't know how we could ever eradicate these sick feckers
    We could tell them that it's all make-believe...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I hope you get banned for this, a racist post from a muppet.
    Muslims are not a race. Nor are Christians, Mormons, Sikhs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I hope you get banned for this, a racist post from a muppet.
    Oops

*checks to see if he has logged into **** by accident*

"There are people waiting next to their keyboards waiting and anticipating that the murderer will be a Muslim, as soon as it's confirmed he/she is they will be ready for the attack, if they turn out not to be Muslim then this thread will silently slip away."

On this forum, maybe. In the national media, it's the other way around. Racist white right wing scum-bag .... or misunderstood Muslim loner who has mental issues.

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    *checks to see if he has logged into **** by accident*
    Is this the right thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    We could tell them that it's all make-believe...
    Maybe we could tell the rest of the religious nut jobs as well

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Because we are in a thread about a white guy who shot his wife and daughter and people are unironically throwing around the phrase "Muslim scum".

There is a problem with certain sections of Islam but it doesn't mean we should start preaching hate and racism too. Divide and conquer is exactly what terrorists want and it's exactly what caused more people to turn to terrorism.
    But a link was added to another story which is what pont was referring to.

The story of a man who stabbed little girls because of his beliefs as a muslim, hence, muslim scum.

Pont never called all muslims scum, he called this muslim scum.

You shouted racist and ended up siding with a man who stabs little girls. You are a regressive leftist.

There was no link posted or mention of the France story until after he started saying muslin scum.

If being tolerant of all races/human beings makes me a regressive leftist I'll take it over being an ignorant xenophobe.

I can hate all terrorist without being an ignorant racist, that's exactly what the terrorists want.

The problem with France being blamed Purely on religion is also incredibley short sighted when considering france's history of colonising North Africa.

This always crops up somewhere. Why should this generation be held accountable for past wrong-doings by greedy governments?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    This always crops up somewhere. Why should this generation be held accountable for past wrong-doings by greedy governments?
    They shouldn't that's why it's wrong, but it's definitely a cause of it even if it definitely doesn't excuse it.

Richyrich

There was no link posted or mention of the France story until after he started saying muslin scum.

If being tolerant of all races/human beings makes me a regressive leftist I'll take it over being an ignorant xenophobe.

I can hate all terrorist without being an ignorant racist, that's exactly what the terrorists want.

The problem with France being blamed Purely on religion is also incredibley short sighted when considering france's history of colonising North Africa.
    Being tolerant of people who stab little girls and trying to make excuses for them (colonialism ffs) does make you a regressive leftist. My first post stands then?

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Stop being such an idealised racist.

You do realise that the World and Europe in particular has an extremely serious problem with Muslims who want to become radicalised.

The work and efforts just in Nice alone, suggest they are trying to keep a lid on something that is ready and waiting to escalate to a scale as yet seen. See the link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827245

Muslims, especially young Muslims are a serious threat to Western civilisation and it must be older, wiser Muslims who must lead the fight in stopping them. However, we know that many Imams encourage and promote radicalisation.
    Thanks for the love

Thank you for showing your (lack of) knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Using the murder of a mother and her daughter to try and score mb points,nice.
    His point is true tho. It's not like you use far right politics and controversy to score points

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    His point is true tho. It's not like you use far right politics and controversy to score points

You aint no muslim bruv

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    You aint no muslim bruv
    Who the **** are you to tell me who I am?

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Being tolerant of people who stab little girls and trying to make excuses for them (colonialism ffs) does make you a regressive leftist. My first post stands then?
    You're missing the point, the guy who stabbed the girls is a scum bag and I hope he rots, this thread had nothing to do with him until after the someone started going on about Muslim scum.

You're desperate to label me just as you're desperate to label the guy who stabbed the girls too.

Left, right, white, black, Muslim or Christian doesn't change my opinion of anyone. Someone being a scumbag and killing someone does.

.. the guy who stabbed the girls is a scum bag and I hope he rots, this thread had nothing to do with him until after the someone started going on about 'Muslim scum'.
    (edit) .

Left, right, white, black, Muslim or Christian doesn't change my opinion of anyone. Someone being a scumbag and killing someone does.
    ^^ This, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    ^^ This, surely.
    Croesy has made good posts on similar matters and continues to do so, shoutout to him

And it isn't making excuses for anyone to say France is suffering worse from terrorist attacks due to the history between France and North Africa because that's exactly what's happening.

Isis and global terrorism has made the whole thing more volatile and blood thirsty but the simmering tensions between French people and a lot of the poor North African immigrants is why it's been worse in France than other countries.

If you think I'm excusing the actions of terrorists you're completely wrong I think everything that's happened is disgusting and something needs to be done but French colonialism in North Africa is a major cause of the tension.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What the hell are you frothing about?

Surely not the shooting incident in Spalding (Lincolnshire) which is what this thread is about?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36834293

Or maybe you were thinking of something else - like a 'scum' thug attacking innocent people for what they wear?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36832619
    If you bothered to read the whole thread it was tigerbay who digressed from the original. And I don't think ripping off a veil compares to stabbing a mother and 3 young girls. Do you?

They shouldn't that's why it's wrong, but it's definitely a cause of it even if it definitely doesn't excuse it.
    Croesy what the hell has happened to you? You will start bringing up the crusades next to try and even everything out.

Richyrich

You're missing the point, the guy who stabbed the girls is a scum bag and I hope he rots, this thread had nothing to do with him until after the someone started going on about Muslim scum.

You're desperate to label me just as you're desperate to label the guy who stabbed the girls too.

You're the one who chucked labels about calling pont a racist when his point is quite valid. There are plenty of places on this planet where women do cover up, go f**king move there if you're close to killing innocent women and children because of your abhorrent views inspired by your religion.

Do you agree his views on dress are because of his religion?

"Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, initially said the attacker was upset with his victims because they were wearing shorts and T-shirts. He later said that did not appear to be the case and that the attacker’s motive was not known"

If he stabbed them because they were "dressed incorrectly" I'd say more of it would be down to him being a ****ing lunatic than anything else but yes because of his religion.

I don't agree with a lot of the Muslim religion, in fact I detest the way it treats women. But there are more decent Muslims in the world who don't treat the Koran literally than the idiots who use it as an excuse for violence. I have plenty of friends who are Muslim who are appalled by terrorism and sexism.

I called him a racist because he burst into the thread accusing the guy who committed the crime linked in the OP of being "Muslim scum" that's racist.

Because a sizeable minority of Muslims are murdering scum bags doesn't mean we should tar everyone with the same brush though. It's narrow minded, xenophobic and biggoted and will make this situation much worse than it already is.

Also it seems the guy in the OP who murdered his wife and daughter with a shot gun outside a swimming pool gets off without anyone pointing out what a cowardly scum bag he is.