+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Happy with Bulut or don't trust the board to make a better appoinment

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy with Bulut

2 33.33%
  • Don't trust the board to make a better appoinment

4 66.67%

Thread: Poll: Happy with Bulut or don't trust the board with another appoinment?

Poll: Happy with Bulut or don't trust the board with another appoinment?

Genuine question aimed mainly at those who are happy for Bulut to stay - do you want him to stay because you're happy with the job he has done so far or are you more concerned about who the board and owner might replace him with? I only ask this because I seem to read a lot about that concern about who else might come in that is the main issue.

Re: Poll: Happy with Bulut or don't trust the board with another appoinment?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Genuine question aimed mainly at those who are happy for Bulut to stay - do you want him to stay because you're happy with the job he has done so far or are you more concerned about who the board and owner might replace him with? I only ask this because I seem to read a lot about that concern about who else might come in that is the main issue.
    Yes and yes for me

Re: Poll: Happy with Bulut or don't trust the board with another appoinment?

We should have a variation of this poll every day.

I like it Eric.

Sometimes you've just got to take the plunge, don't let the fear of the unknown hold you back.

I've never let that fear hold me back, be it leaving jobs or leaving women. Some of my mates have stuck ou in jobs they hate because they're too scared to leave and do something different "I've need in this job 7 years what if I don't like my new one" "what if it goes tits up, the mortgage...." all very reasonable fears, but if you don't gamble you stay still.

Who knows who they'll bring in. I am not arsed about that far down the line, I just want rid of anti football. The next one can go as well if he plays safe defensive bore people to death football. Sack them all until we get some enjoyment.

Neither option for me though as I'm genuinely not scared, wondering if they'll get it right or not.