Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
Yeah I thought it was a good one. They need a miracle to score those runs and 105 overs is enough to give us a good chance of bowling them out. He's a weird one that Fletcher, him and Patterson haven't really looked on it all game. Probably a strange thing to say about the table toppers, but Notts don't look like a particularly coherent or united team. Lots of misfields, and lots of petulance by the likes of Fletcher. Maybe they're used to rolling over sides and don't like the fact that we're taking it to tthem for the 2nd time this year.
Like many pundits pre season, I had them as finishing first (which they’re doing a decent job of) but having only got to watch them when they’ve played Glamorgan I’d have to agree with some of what you’re saying. In these two games at least they’ve not seemed particularly better than others in this division that we’ve faced.

We’re not far off matching them so far this season. What does seem noticeable though is how many batting points we’ve picked up (or not) in comparison. It does seem like we do better in the second innings than the first.

All getting tight and interesting at the top of the table. Got ourselves into a great position yesterday so here’s hoping we get into them early and see some wickets fall.