Re the crowd point- i think we can all agree its much mote than glamorgan get. If we have to go back 70 years to question it for a game v the aussies then it shows how conclusive the recent argument is.

With regards to players. The issue is each team has home superstars allocated but all of ours play for Somerset or Gloucester as its their franchise as much as it is glamorgans. However its a big statement to think the crowds would be even bigger than they are with the odd welshman in.

Finally with regards to getting more welsh players in that would be amazing. However another glamorgan defeat today shows i am not sure who is putting their hands up for that. Despite glammy losing less players to the 100 than everyone else we still struggling.

Finally i always wonder how stable the welsh fire franchise will be. Its always been the most vulnerable with no team for the North east or the west country. The crowds have done their part but the team risks becoming a laughing stock if they do, as expected, now lose all 8 games so i wonder if the ecb will look at moving them- nfl style.