+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was it my imagination...?

Was it my imagination...?

Or did I just see a Tweet from the club saying Bulut appointment is confirmed.

I'm sure I just read it on my feed but I now can't find it

Re: Was it my imagination...?

I haven’t seen it

Very odd. It just appeared and was gone. I even saw some reactions to it pop-up.

Either somebody at the club was trigger happy, or it's time for me to log-off.

sounds like the stuff of nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Or did I just see a Tweet from the club saying Bulut appointment is confirmed.

I'm sure I just read it on my feed but I now can't find it
    Apparently contract all done and signed but a bit of teaser as to whether it is bulut or not - sAUcE be the other board 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Apparently contract all done and signed but a bit of teaser as to whether it is bulut or not - sAUcE be the other board ��
    Ah, like they do with the new kit every season. Show a little bit of sleeve in order to get us all excited.

The strange thing about the Bulut contract is that whatever the decision, it's going to be both wrong and right, at the same time.
    If he's given a longer deal, we'll all be moaning the state of the football, and the lack of chances for youth. But if he's dismissed, then we'll complain about the revolving door of managers, and the lack of any stability.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    The strange thing about the Bulut contract is that whatever the decision, it's going to be both wrong and right, at the same time.
    If he's given a longer deal, we'll all be moaning the state of the football, and the lack of chances for youth. But if he's dismissed, then we'll complain about the revolving door of managers, and the lack of any stability.
    I do love a lose-lose situation

But if he's dismissed, then we'll complain about the revolving door of managers, and the lack of any stability.
    I won’t.

Normally, the dreadful football could reasonably be excused taking into consideration our elevated league position, but in truth I think we ended up there by means of a fair bit of good fortune..

Not only has he abandoned the swashbuckling Cardiff City style, renowned globally for its high intensity, flair, and carefree football, but he has also failed to progress youth development. Some might even go so far as to label him a witch and call for his burning.

While I'm not particularly fond of his approach, I anticipate the hyperbolic reactions from some on here to be quite entertaining should he stay. The only reason i'm here for the next few days is that announcement.

Spider sense tell me he'll be gone, just like sabri lamouchi, who doesn't appear in any excel or stat, but was the coolest, best looking, and suave of all recent City managers, a heart breaker!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Not only has he abandoned the swashbuckling Cardiff City style, renowned globally for its high intensity, flair, and carefree football, but he has also failed to progress youth development. Some might even go so far as to label him a witch and call for his burning.

While I'm not particularly fond of his approach, I anticipate the hyperbolic reactions from some on here to be quite entertaining should he stay. The only reason i'm here for the next few days is that announcement.

Spider sense tell me he'll be gone, just like sabri lamouchi, who doesn't appear in any excel or stat, but was the coolest, best looking, and suave of all recent City managers, a heart breaker!
    I think that he'll(Bulut) sign the 1 year deal. I can't see clubs queuing up for his services. And if he's sacked in November then it's back to wherever he lives, safe in the knowledge that he has another 9 months of pay or a sizeable pay off coming his way. I do agree with you though, there will be the usual people on here repeating themselves. Stuff like 'We could be bottom of the Fourth Division' and all that. It never disappoints.

Mystery solved. It was this Tweet. Somebody reposted it I think and then possibly took it down before I could look closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Mystery solved. It was this Tweet. Somebody reposted it I think and then possibly took it down before I could look closely.

Very good......

I saw it about 3 ish.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post

Also forgot to add, he'd be solid in a square go, French born of Tunisian decent in an industrial wasteland like Lyon, he'd knock Warnocks bollox in. Is he available?

If this is true then my opinion of Tan has gone down. I thought he wanted attacking football as a philosophy. This is like selling your clothes to get a brief snack. Have some dignity

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ah, like they do with the new kit every season. Show a little bit of sleeve in order to get us all excited.
    Exactly it has gone from contract all sorted with minor detail to be sorted to if this gets over the line then some will be pleasantly surprised by parts of it.

Can't get more cryptic than that

No need to be afraid as I am sure uncle Vinny is on the case so it's bound to a sound decision 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    If this is true then my opinion of Tan has gone down. I thought he wanted attacking football as a philosophy. This is like selling your clothes to get a brief snack. Have some dignity
    I didn't think I'd see Tan and footballing philosophy in a sentence.

Very good......
    Innit.

you could have just posted the tweet and avoided being a drama ponce

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I didn't think I'd see Tan and footballing philosophy in a sentence.
    oh? then what would you call his lust for attacking football exactly? weird comment. Back to fools and horses you go

Very good......
    I’ve noticed a lot of the fans pages on X doing this, it’s weird. It’s like they make a mission for attention, half of them wanted Bulut gone on February and now make out the clubs is broken and we are in crisis.

International

Date?

oh? then what would you call his lust for attacking football exactly? weird comment. Back to fools and horses you go
    I didn't think I would see tan and lust in the same sentence let alone a football sentence