+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Club Wales 11 -2023/24

A Club Wales 11 -2023/24

seems fair doesn't it ?

Re: A Club Wales 11 -2023/24

On another note im surprised Wrexham have released Ben Tozer. I thought he was at least league one standard.

The only person I'm the Newport squad I would pick is Harrison Bright

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    On another note im surprised Wrexham have released Ben Tozer. I thought he was at least league one standard.

I noticed he was playing less and less and as he’s out of contract I guess it was an easier decision. They prob paid him well to drop down the league but now need better. It will be a hard summer for Wrexham, I think they need a few players.

not seen them play at all this season, but a little surprised at the 3 Newport players

Spent the first half of the season at barry town.

Hes 34 now. I reckon there’s a fair bit to argue about in that selection, but it’s hard to make a case for more City players to be included.

That tells me everything I currently need to know about my club, if I had been stuck on a desert island for the last 10 months. More Cewnty and Gogs players in that line up, than City players. Also no City players in attack or midfield. Kind of sums us up!