+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Leicestershire 158-7 at the close, I don’t like saying things like this, but we really should win this now
    Aaaarghhh!!!! Why oh why???? This is Glamorgan we’re on about!!!!!

Sussex in a strong position against middlesex after day 3 aswell. Notts and Derbyshire not playing this week, a win should take us top

Leicestershire 158-7 at the close, I don’t like saying things like this, but we really should win this now
    If we lose tomorrow you need to consider your position on this fair portal ToBW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    If we lose tomorrow you need to consider your position on this fair portal ToBW.
    Exactly, no chances, no appeals, he’ll be gone. Making predictions about the City, Glamorgan......Reading even..
    ..before the fat lady sings is walking a very, very thin tightrope

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Exactly, no chances, no appeals, he’ll be gone. Making predictions about the City, Glamorgan......Reading even..
    Even though I haven’t forgiven you for the Reading FC curse in 2020/21 we are as one here. ToBW has been in very poor form in recent months posting anti Reading FC stuff and praising Boris Johnson starting that he is “statesmanlike”. His suggestion that Glammy really should win from here is shameful. He must go.

what has he doneneed a wicket soon

88 run stand for 8th wicket for Leicester. Nice one Bob!

Game definitely well and truly on. All 4 results in the balance.

thats a bonus just found out how to watch it on my tv

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    thats a bonus just found out how to watch it on my tv
    Yep remarkably easy isn't it. Marnus was looking good then so shame he's gone.

91 needed 8 wickets left. Cmon glammy!

Where is TOBW? Hiding behind his settee until the winning run, no doubt…….it does look as though there’ll be a winning run now…..you can emerge Paul

Even though I haven’t forgiven you for the Reading FC curse in 2020/21 we are as one here. ToBW has been in very poor form in recent months posting anti Reading FC stuff and praising Boris Johnson starting that he is “statesmanlike”. His suggestion that Glammy really should win from here is shameful. He must go.
    There will be another hex inflicted on the Biscuitmen come August

Where is TOBW? Hiding behind his settee until the winning run, no doubt…….it does look as though there’ll be a winning run now…..you can emerge Paul
    Duw, there’s some right panickers on here today - oh ye of little faith!

I was getting a bit jumpy this morning mind with that partnership - I think I’ll withdraw from this predicting lark with my 100 per cent record intact.

I like Northeast, he’s a calming presence.

Pearcey must have misread my comment on Johnson, I said New Statesmanlike as in he bases his Premiership on Alan B’stard.

Duw, there’s some right panickers on here today - oh ye of little faith!

I was getting a bit jumpy this morning mind with that partnership - I think I’ll withdraw from this predicting lark with my 100 per cent record intact.

I like Northeast, he’s a calming presence.

Pearcey must have misread my comment on Johnson, I said New Statesmanlike as in he bases his Premiership on Alan B’stard.
    Oh, you’re back, where you been? Up the tump until the winning run?

Middlesex could be on their way to a win at Sussex.

I just want to thank ToBW for his fine prediction although would also like to point out he referred to Priti Patel as “deeply compassionate and caring”. Just sayin.

Middlesex could be on their way to a win at Sussex.
    Is this intended to produce a wobble in their run chase?

Is this intended to produce a wobble in their run chase?
    If it was, it isn’t working.

I’m sure there must be someone or something that Priti Patel is deeply compassionate and caring about.

Yep a thumping win for Middlesex. They have made a strong start to the season. Is it three up these days or just two?

I thought it was just one

Yep a thumping win for Middlesex. They have made a strong start to the season. Is it three up these days or just two?
    Just the two. Although we beat them pretty comfortably, I think Notts will be one of the two and Middlesex’s bowling looks very good to me, not totally convinced by the batting, but wins like today will give them a lot of confidence.

Just the two. Although we beat them pretty comfortably, I think Notts will be one of the two and Middlesex’s bowling looks very good to me, not totally convinced by the batting, but wins like today will give them a lot of confidence.
    Yep apart from losing to us Notts look very strong. Shame it’s only two up. No need for a 10/8 Split in the divisions either.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    I thought it was just one

It used to be 3 but Paul has just confirmed its only 2 these days.

Graham Thorpe, only fifty two and currently coach of Afghanistan, “seriously ill” with no prognosis for his condition. Hope he pulls through, he was England’s best batsman of the nineties in my opinion.

Graham Thorpe, only fifty two and currently coach of Afghanistan, “seriously ill” with no prognosis for his condition. Hope he pulls through, he was England’s best batsman of the nineties in my opinion.
    yes quality batsman, I remember him scoring a century I think for England with only one boundary