+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 198 of 202 FirstFirst ... 98148188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202 LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 4030

Thread: GLAMMY

  1. #3941

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Caught the last 4 overs of that Kent game, really thought they might sneak it. Could do with middlesex picking up a tight win over Essex on Thursday now
    Suffice to say they got very lucky with Tom Smith claiming this rather egregious catch...

    https://twitter.com/QwentyJ/status/1...CRymT94y2UhASw

  2. #3942

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Suffice to say they got very lucky with Tom Smith claiming this rather egregious catch...

    https://twitter.com/QwentyJ/status/1...CRymT94y2UhASw
    Unbelievable. Seems like glos always get the luck

  3. #3943

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Unbelievable. Seems like glos always get the luck
    Not just luck, he must have been able to feel the rope as he was taking the catch, something like that would attract a bringing the game into disrepute charge in football.

  4. #3944

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not just luck, he must have been able to feel the rope as he was taking the catch, something like that would attract a bringing the game into disrepute charge in football.
    Yeah you'd think he must have felt something. Hopefully it won't prove pivotal to our qualification chances

  5. #3945

    Re: GLAMMY

    With Hants and Essex winning tonight we really need to play and win tomorrow night but the forecast suggests the game won’t reach a conclusion. If we get a point tomorrow night we would have to win both our remaining games to have any chance of top four.

  6. #3946

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    With Hants and Essex winning tonight we really need to play and win tomorrow night but the forecast suggests the game won’t reach a conclusion. If we get a point tomorrow night we would have to win both our remaining games to have any chance of top four.
    Bit of a crap set of results really. All 3 games tonight going the wrong way for us. Only positive i suppose is that lf we beat Somerset we kinda drag them back into the fight, and make it 5 teams competing for 3 places instead of 4 teams for 2 places.

  7. #3947

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Suffice to say they got very lucky with Tom Smith claiming this rather egregious catch...

    https://twitter.com/QwentyJ/status/1...CRymT94y2UhASw
    that's a shocker!

  8. #3948

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Bit of a crap set of results really. All 3 games tonight going the wrong way for us. Only positive i suppose is that lf we beat Somerset we kinda drag them back into the fight, and make it 5 teams competing for 3 places instead of 4 teams for 2 places.
    We really need a positive result tomorrow night. A point is unlikely to be enough.

  9. #3949

    Re: GLAMMY

    Weather forecast for Cardiff has got worse since I last looked, there has to be a strong chance that it’ll be called off.

  10. #3950

    Re: GLAMMY

    Start delayed, but playdue to start at 7.05 according to the BBC website.

  11. #3951

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Start delayed, but playdue to start at 7.05 according to the BBC website.
    What’s the weather like Paul?
    We really need Essex to lose tonight. Glos or Hants will win in their match tonight

  12. #3952

    Re: GLAMMY

    Itís not going to happen. The new start time has now bitten the dust.

  13. #3953

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It’s not going to happen. The new start time has now bitten the dust.
    It will be one point each. If Essex lose tonight we are still in with a shout. If they win it’s pretty much over.

  14. #3954

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It’s not going to happen. The new start time has now bitten the dust.
    Must admit I was surprised to see that start time, if the weather’s the same in Cardiff as it is up here, I can’t see the game starting.

  15. #3955

    Re: GLAMMY

    If Essex and Sussex lose and we get a point I'd back us to qualify. Glos and Hampshire play each other again next week, so only one of them can get 4 points from their next 2. Sussex play both Essex and Hampshire, in their last 2 I'd back them to win both of those now they've got rash Khan back. Hopefully kent can upset them tonight and stop them being able to qualify themselves

    Would be nice if Surrey could do some real damage to Essex's net run rate aswell

  16. #3956

    Re: GLAMMY

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Must admit I was surprised to see that start time, if the weather’s the same in Cardiff as it is up here, I can’t see the game starting.
    It's bloody awful in cardiff unfortunately

  17. #3957

    Re: GLAMMY

    Just noticed Roman Walker took 5-24 against India yesterday - we messed up there.

  18. #3958

    Re: GLAMMY

    Due to start at 8.45. 7 overs a side.

  19. #3959

    Re: GLAMMY

    Somerset 18/4

  20. #3960

    Re: GLAMMY

    Blimey. We have a game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •