+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

First time I've been down to watch Glamorgan in a few years. The first observation I have is the wicket was poor. Even in club cricket I don't think I've heard the noise of shots coming off the bottom of the bat so often. Spoilt it as a spectacle as no one managed to time the ball all day. And my only other observation having watched him play test match cricket on TV is how on earth is Dom Bess a professional cricketer? The boy isn't even a decent club player.

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    First time I've been down to watch Glamorgan in a few years. The first observation I have is the wicket was poor. Even in club cricket I don't think I've heard the noise of shots coming off the bottom of the bat so often. Spoilt it as a spectacle as no one managed to time the ball all day. And my only other observation having watched him play test match cricket on TV is how on earth is Dom Bess a professional cricketer? The boy isn't even a decent club player.
    Glamorgan’s one day pitches have been poor all season, but the one for the England T20 game was a perfect example of what you want for a game when the crowd come along to watch people hitting sixes - there were only two sixes hit in today’s game wasn’t there?