+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

74-2 off 11. We are really struggling to pick up boundaries and now Carlson is out so 75-3. Looking well short here.

What a tepid display. Northeast looking good again, but I think he's going to need to throw caution to the wind now. No point anchoring when the lads at the other end aren't scoring.

Get in there cookey boy. My god did we need this

A good effort by Cooke but Northeast is only going at just over a run a ball. We look short here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    A good effort by Cooke but Northeast is only going at just over a run a ball. We look short here.
    Agree. Need a douthwaite special here, and a couple of sixes to finish from northeast

Well he got those couple of sixes in his next 2 balls. Let's have another couple then sam

A good recovery but a few short I suspect

got the Radio Wales commentary on my phone and the you tube live stream. Mike Powell is a good pundit with Ed Bevan.

good score and let's hope the boys can bowl 'em out.

I think it was Mike Powell who said on the Radio Wales coverage that 160 was the average winning score at the Oval in recent seasons.

A good recovery but a few short I suspect
    need a good start and it might be a 'pace off' job. spinners from the start? Marnus to do a job with the ball?

I love the T20 as it's Glammy and a team of players I recognise. In contrast The Hundred is like a bag of popcorn, Welsh Fire means zippo. Shame the ECB has squashed the T20 up in favour of the Hundred.

Give him a 5yr contract ! The man's unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    I love the T20 as it's Glammy and a team of players I recognise. In contrast The Hundred is like a bag of popcorn, Welsh Fire means zippo. Shame the ECB has squashed the T20 up in favour of the Hundred.
    +1

What an up and down game. 3rd wicket for 67 after 8.1 overs , right in the game. 11 balls later, another 21 runs for Surrey and they're right in the box seat again.

Surrey heading for victory here. Perhaps bring in Salter for Sisodiya re Sunday’s game

Not sure Sisodiya is the right decision

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Not sure Sisodiya is the right decision
    Just about to say this. Really poor captaincy. Should have bowled Hogan out.

Just about to say this. Really poor captaincy. Should have bowled Hogan out.
    When I said not sure I really meant bloody certain it wasn't!!

Really brain dead stuff here. Hogan should have bowled his final over whilst we were still in the game. Too late now.

Lloyd goofed there with his bowling choices, Sisodiya and Dowthwaite not delivered.

Felt we were 10/15 runs light tonight. Not far away but Sisodiya needs to be replaced by Salter. Shame Smith is injured as I am not convinced Weighell is good enough. Perhaps Harris in for Weighell.

Glammy bowling apart from Hogan has been very poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Glammy bowling apart from Hogan has been very poor.
    Hogan outstanding again.

can we?

Hogan outstanding 5-18