+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    All out for 130 and now Worcestershire 26-3.

At this rate it will be all over some time tomorrow (Day 2)!
    I’m watching it at the moment, it’s great having all of the games on You Tube.

I was hoping it’d be a draw, but I think it probably needs three days of rain to end up that way now.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’m watching it at the moment, it’s great having all of the games on You Tube.

I was hoping it’d be a draw, but I think it probably needs three days of rain to end up that way now.
    Worcestershire very likely to win but hopefully with only 1 or 2 batting points. They may be our biggest threat.
    Middlesex have a lot to do in their game.

Good start for Sussex and ollie Robinson. Notts 47/3, Robinson 3 for 26

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Worcestershire very likely to win but hopefully with only 1 or 2 batting points. They may be our biggest threat.
    Middlesex have a lot to do in their game.
    Neither Worcestershire or Derbyshire picked up a single batting bonus point so whoever loses that is pretty much out of contention for promotion. Middlesex are going to find it incredibly difficult to win their current game. Notts off to a rocky start. All good.

Sussex struggling in reply to a modest looking Notts score, only one bowling point for Middlesex who look like they could be in the field for a while yet and Worcester and Derby is one of those exciting low scoring games that either side can still win.

Sussex struggling in reply to a modest looking Notts score, only one bowling point for Middlesex who look like they could be in the field for a while yet and Worcester and Derby is one of those exciting low scoring games that either side can still win.
    Forget that about Middlesex being out in the field for some time yet, Durham have bloody declared - no one declares these days!

Forget that about Middlesex being out in the field for some time yet, Durham have bloody declared - no one declares these days!
    Strange tactics from Durham. Can’t see Middlesex winning but they may pick up a good number of batting points and of course the eight for the draw. It looks like a slow wicket.
    Sussex with Pujara still in have a chance to close in on the Notts total and remain in the game.
    Derbyshire have had a very good day and will set Worcs a tough target. All in all not too bad. Could do with a Sussex win to keep both promotion places up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Strange tactics from Durham. Can’t see Middlesex winning but they may pick up a good number of batting points and of course the eight for the draw. It looks like a slow wicket.
    Sussex with Pujara still in have a chance to close in on the Notts total and remain in the game.
    Derbyshire have had a very good day and will set Worcs a tough target. All in all not too bad. Could do with a Sussex win to keep both promotion places up for grabs.
    I think Durham must believe they have to win this game to stand a chance of going up.

I think Durham must believe they have to win this game to stand a chance of going up.
    Can’t see Middlesex declaring early and risk missing out on batting bonus points and the points for the draw.

Can see why Durham did it. Lost so much time yesterday, and with Potts back in the side they potentially could have ripped through the Middlesex top order this evening. Hopefully they will get a few early wickets tomorrow morning.

Glad to see young Lenham sticking around with Pujara. Was starting to become a procession.

Derbyshire have just beaten Worcestershire, Durham and Middlesex looks set to be a draw (shame about Middlesex’s batting points) and I think Notts’ll probably beat Sussex.

Derbyshire have just beaten Worcestershire, Durham and Middlesex looks set to be a draw (shame about Middlesex’s batting points) and I think Notts’ll probably beat Sussex.
    Notts on the verge of victory. They are odds on for promotion. Middlesex will move around 6 points ahead of us from a game more. It really does look like it’s between us and them for promotion.

Derbyshire v Glamorgan in the One Day Cup just started after a short rain delay.

I was just looking at Jamie McIlroy's profile and it says he is a left armed bowler, but a right handed batter. Unusual.

Good toss to win and a cracking start.

4 - 2 in the third.

Live on youtube for those who are interested.

31-4 so great start but rain stopped play now

Derbyshire v Glamorgan in the One Day Cup just started after a short rain delay.

I was just looking at Jamie McIlroy's profile and it says he is a left armed bowler, but a right handed batter. Unusual.
    I'm the same as him..write with my right hand..kick left footed..and in the day very accurate with both

Back on, 34-5

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    I'm the same as him..write with my right hand..kick left footed..and in the day very accurate with both
    Great for tennis..throw the ball up with your good hand..and hit it with your other good hand

I'm the same, I think down to the way I first picked up a cricket bat.
    write left handed, kick right footed

Same but without the accuracy

Yep, I’m right handed, left footed.

Slightly off topic () but Glammy v Derbyshire baxk off again due to rain with Derbyshire 108 for 8.

Both Derbyshire batsmen out there are have hit their highest ever scores....

Derby’s 110 a/o. Just as well they weren’t facing the two Michaels.

We need the same target but with ten overs less to get them in (DLS)... crazy

Both openers gone, 28 for 2.
    Hmmmm