+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 221 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: GLAMMY

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Unfortunately I think he has another year so we are stuck with him next season. He is supposed to be our star overseas player yet he is the weak link.
    Yes, he's here until 2017, but maybe something could be done about that if both parties were so minded?

Anyway, congratulations to Nick Selman on a first hundred for Glamorgan - 107 not out, out of 188-6.

Selman carried his bat - 122 out of 236 in another feeble batting performance which gives Northants a great chance of their first win of the season.

Northants are now 225 ahead with 6 wickets in hand so the best we can hope for is that Glammy bat out for a draw.
    With the exception of Ingram and Selman the bating is hopeless at the moment.

Northants are now 225 ahead with 6 wickets in hand so the best we can hope for is that Glammy bat out for a draw.
    With the exception of Ingram and Selman the bating is hopeless at the moment.
    Northants 161-5 now Carey 4 wickets, Rudolph will be taking him off very soon

You lot should be relieved you're not Somerset or Durham fans, what a mental day!

Not trying to get too far ahead of myself here...but how do tickets for T20 Finals Day work?

I see that most of the tickets have gone already (probably to the people of the Birmingham area). Are there a set of tickets kept back for each team who makes it, for them to distribute? Or is it all open for everyone?

If there's none reserved for the finalists, then Glamorgan fans are likely to get 0 tickets (if we make it), as the other 3 finalists will know on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday that their team will be there.

When Surrey went there a few years ago there was an allocation, not sure how many though.

GLAMMY 18-4

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    GLAMMY 18-4
    Sub standard and below county level. Rudolph has to be dropped now for his sake as much as the teams. Let him captain the team next Thursday. Thereafter he has to be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Not trying to get too far ahead of myself here...but how do tickets for T20 Finals Day work?

I see that most of the tickets have gone already (probably to the people of the Birmingham area). Are there a set of tickets kept back for each team who makes it, for them to distribute? Or is it all open for everyone?

If there's none reserved for the finalists, then Glamorgan fans are likely to get 0 tickets (if we make it), as the other 3 finalists will know on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday that their team will be there.
    Yes this is what I have heard and that available tickets are going at £ 90 each. We will get an allocation if we qualify but not sure how many tickets we will get.

Sub standard and below county level. Rudolph has to be dropped now for his sake as much as the teams. Let him captain the team next Thursday. Thereafter he has to be dropped.
    Hmmm 5 down now.
    The last time I had a go at Rudolph he hit 50 and carried us to narrow victory at Colwyn Bay!

I'm going to stick know my neck out here and say drop him period, Thursday too.
    Partly because if I say that then our fortune could change but mainly because we limped over the line to qualify in the T20 in spite of JR not because of him.
    Let's try and salvage something from the season while we can.

Losing at home to bottom side Northants is embarrassing and I'm afraid the weather won't save us this time.
    We need a tail ender, probably two, who can hit a ton, like other teams seem to do against us

74-7

80-9

95 all out. Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Hmmm 5 down now.
    The last time I had a go at Rudolph he hit 50 and carried us to narrow victory at Colwyn Bay!

I'm going to stick know my neck out here and say drop him period, Thursday too.
    Partly because if I say that then our fortune could change but mainly because we limped over the line to qualify in the T20 in spite of JR not because of him.
    Let's try and salvage something from the season while we can.

Losing at home to bottom side Northants is embarrassing and I'm afraid the weather won't save us this time.
    We need a tail ender, probably two, who can hit a ton, like other teams seem to do against us
    Yep totally unacceptable. Northants were bottom and missing seven players. I can't see us beating Yorkshire next week with so many players in such poor form. I would be happy to see Rudolph dropped on Thursday but we both know it won't happen. He is a bloody hindrance.

Yep totally unacceptable. Northants were bottom and missing seven players. I can't see us beating Yorkshire next week with so many players in such poor form. I would be happy to see Rudolph dropped on Thursday but we both know it won't happen. He is a bloody hindrance.
    Not only his batting form ,but as we all know his leadership isn't up to it

Yep.

Yep it's a big problem now because the team can ill afford psssengers and sadly he is one and a very expensive one at that.

What a match Gloucester V Durham it had everything, Durham win, Gloucester all out in last over 19 runs short.

It's up to GLAMMY to be the only southern team on finals day

What a match Gloucester V Durham it had everything, Durham win, Gloucester all out in last over 19 runs short.

It's up to GLAMMY to be the only southern team on finals day

Southernist reported.

Hope you lot at the game are enjoying it

What a depressing evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Hope you lot at the game are enjoying it
    Who do you support.

Very quiet here and from the previous dozen posts hardly surprising.
    Men against boys!
    Big crowd, good atmosphere, poor performance (again!)
    Ingram only shining light.

Looks like I made the right choice though eh?

Not a great night for Welsh sport

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Who do you support.
    Surrey. Still in the 50 over comp and on a good county run