+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 223 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 5572

Thread: GLAMMY

northants v glamorgan

live stream on glamorgan website

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He was dropped off the first ball he faced, but has got to five now.

Glamorgan 6-0 with video coverage at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rqg35AXDBs
    He's out!
    Glam currently 36 for 1.
    Thanks for link Bob

Another disaster

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Another disaster
    It is bad, but at 204-9, it's quite a bit better than it looked like being ar one twenty odd for eight. Callum Taylor doing excellently on his red ball debut is 69 not out.

Incredible stuff, Glamorgan 259 all out after a last wicket partnership of 125 I think it was between Taylor, with a hundred in debut, and Hogan.

I'm 99% certain that the football have moved, otherwise we could have had a double header with Northampton v Bluebirds on the football ground and play this current 4 dayer right next door. For the likes of me that would be the perfect day out!

Not quite the 2008 experience of doing Lords for England v New Zealand on the Friday and Wembley on The Saturday for us in the FACup Final but would still be a good day out.

It is bad, but at 204-9, it's quite a bit better than it looked like being ar one twenty odd for eight. Callum Taylor doing excellently on his red ball debut is 69 not out.
    The ninth wicket had just fallen when I posted that so yeah a good fightback

The ninth wicket had just fallen when I posted that so yeah a good fightback

Another dreadful top order batting collapse by Glamorgan - facing a first innings deficit of 73, they're 25-5.

Another dreadful top order batting collapse by Glamorgan - facing a first innings deficit of 73, they're 25-5.
    42-7 gods teeth!!!

42-7 gods teeth!!!
    Sadly nothing's changed with respect to Glammy's crap batting!

Must be demoralising for the players to continually get battered and frankly who wants to watch it even online for free?

Whoever is supposed to be running this shower needs a reality check pronto.

Quick fire 30 (so far) from de Lange means northants have to bat again

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Sadly nothing's changed with respect to Glammy's crap batting!

Must be demoralising for the players to continually get battered and frankly who wants to watch it even online for free?

Whoever is supposed to be running this shower needs a reality check pronto.
    100 for de Lange with 9 sixes. Sounds pretty watchable to me.

This is a remarkable game, Glamorgan, at one time 60-8, are now 255-9 with DeLange 110 not out!

Agreed, incredible cricket - de Lange’s 100 in 62 balls

261 all out, Glamorgan scored 520 in the match and the last wicket in the first innings and last two wickets in the second innings scored 325 between them!

Northants need 171 to win, but it's going to be a draw if tomorrow's weather forecast is anything to go by.

Bonkers🏏
    They should try swapping the batting order around as the bottom order have at least made Glammy competitive in this match.

yep MDL was good to watch. been watching for the last few hours 👍

Apparently the quickest century by a Glammy player (by balls faced) unless I misheard? Credit to Douthwaite too for managing to stick around for that 9th wicket stand.

De Lange does have an occasional big score in his locker, have a memory of him coming close to a ton I think and nearly clinching a win from the jaws of defeat at Grace Road a few seasons ago.

Two of the tail end seamers have saved the team’s blushes last couple games.

Shame only the one wicket fell in the evening session for Northants but the weather is looking iffy so may save the game yet for Glamorgan.

T20 game live on Glos website, Glammy 150-7 20 overs, very sleep inducing

Better start with the ball

Glos now 12 for 3

53 for 5 off 11.
    Gotta win this one from here shirley!

good start to this years t20 with a win today hope they follow it up on monday

Easily beaten by Somerset yesterday. Apart from Chris Cooke, Glamorgan don't have a reliable batsman this season and are struggling to put competitive scores on the board in the 20/20 stuff (and the four day stuff!) - winning the occasional toss would help as well!