+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Olympic Security

Re: Olympic Security

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    Come on to Twitter and I'll give you all the links TB...
    How do I know those links are genuine or who is behind the websites of those links?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Damn those pesky Jews.

With Splott Dai and Organ Morgan making their welcome returns of late, it's just like the good old days on here.

All we need now is Feedback and Dr Tim Muff for the full set of lunatics.
    Ah, Feedback, the one time leader of the fundamentalist corporate media believers. Fair play to him, he could articulate his position very well on many topics. He'd still get mangled on a regular basis though. When in trouble his faithful acolytes, led by TruBlue, would enter threads to misdirect.

My fave discussion concerned the Tribe. Of course, he maintained that six million perished. Images were uploaded of memorial plaques that appeared at Auschwitz in the late 1940s and early 1990s. The first stated four million died there, the second had a revised figure of 1.5 million. He was asked how his total (along with Hollywood's) remained at six million. He nor his bag carriers could provide an answer to that simple maths question (in spite of him being an accountant).

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Ah, Feedback, the one time leader of the fundamentalist corporate media believers. Fair play to him, he could articulate his position very well on many topics. He'd still get mangled on a regular basis though. When in trouble his faithful acolytes, led by TruBlue, would enter threads to misdirect.

My fave discussion concerned the Tribe. Of course, he maintained that six million perished. Images were uploaded of memorial plaques that appeared at Auschwitz in the late 1940s and early 1990s. The first stated four million died there, the second had a revised figure of 1.5 million. He was asked how his total (along with Hollywood's) remained at six million. He nor his bag carriers could provide an answer to that simple maths question (in spite of him being an accountant).
    I've always wondered why, if something is manifestly true, does it need laws in 12 different countries punishing people who dare to ask any questions about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    How do I know those links are genuine or who is behind the websites of those links?
    I hope you are applying the same scrupulous approach to ensuring that you are accurately informed from the state/corporate media outlets that you currently use.

Whether you believe the figure or not, it's not just how many died at Auschwitz, is it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistoria...the_holocaust/

This discussion attempts to pull the 'accepted' figures together, with a breakdown per occupied country.

You ask questions, check on the information, verify the authenticity and the veracity of what you are looking at, cross check with other sources. Use critical analysis, look at prior similar incidents for evidence of specific patterns or links.

Alternatively let corporate media feed you with whatever agenda they are pursuing that week...

You could always go and do the research for yourself? The information on all of the events I have mentioned is freely available. I don't make the news or create the dots.
    The burden of proof is yours, not mine.

Use critical analysis
    Please do.

I don't ever remember commenting on the number of people killed in Auscwitz. I remember you and the Jewhunter going on about it for quite some time though. Almost as if 1.5 million didn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistoria...the_holocaust/

This discussion attempts to pull the 'accepted' figures together, with a breakdown per occupied country.
    The world's foremost historian on this subject was the Israeli Raul Hillberg (now deceased) he was quoted extensively for decades until one day appearing in a court case as an expert witness, he was forced to concede that he knew of no possible evidence or information, which confirmed the presence of any form of systematic policy to exterminate an ethnicity. In fact Ken Livingstone was recently attacked for declaring (truthfully) that there had been a nine year relationship between German Nazis and Zionists. The result was that by 1939 70%+ of all German Jews had left Germany through perfectly legal channels, 60,000 of them sailed from Hamburg, in Nazi flagged ships to Haifa in Palestine.

The world's foremost historian on this subject was the Israeli Raul Hillberg (now deceased) he was quoted extensively for decades until one day appearing in a court case as an expert witness, he was forced to concede that he knew of no possible evidence or information, which confirmed the presence of any form of systematic policy to exterminate an ethnicity. In fact Ken Livingstone was recently attacked for declaring (truthfully) that there had been a nine year relationship between German Nazis and Zionists. The result was that by 1939 70%+ of all German Jews had left Germany through perfectly legal channels, 60,000 of them sailed from Hamburg, in Nazi flagged ships to Haifa in Palestine.
    If that is true, could you in ONE sentence summarise why the supposed subterfuge was created in the first place, and since maintained?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    The burden of proof is yours, not mine.
    Do you deny the links? Do you have alternative or countervailing information which discredits them? The only way that you can criticise them is if you have factual evidence to disprove that any of these links are authentic.

The intellectually incurious will always rely on msm to explain to them what it is that they should think about on a certain issue, according to which ever agenda they are following that week.

It may fly in the face of what you previously thought in relation to certain events, but then you have to question where you acquired that knowledge in the first place? You always have to bear in mind that the sins of omission are just as bad as the sins of commission. Thus in the areas of any news item, it is always what you are not being told about, that you should be questioning.

If that is true, could you in ONE sentence summarise why the supposed subterfuge was created in the first place, and since maintained?
    You could see it for yourself on the official USA Holocaust Memorial website. The breakdown of the maths as far as Germany is concerned is clear for all to see. The second part of what you have highlighted can be found in the book 51 Documents which details the nine yer relationship between German Nazis and Zionists. You have to bear in mind that Zionists wanted very similar things that the Nazis believed in. Unless they had money, or were young enough to fight to bring about a state, Zionists cared nothing for European Jews.

I would refer you to the book written by Prof Norman Finkelstein titled, The Holocaust Industry.
    He and I follow each other on Twitter and I've read a lot of his work over the years.
    His mother and father were both in concentration camps during the war.

Do you deny the links? Do you have alternative or countervailing information which discredits them? The only way that you can criticise them is if you have factual evidence to disprove that any of these links are authentic.

The intellectually incurious will always rely on msm to explain to them what it is that they should think about on a certain issue, according to which ever agenda they are following that week.

I was replying to your comment that "I should do my own research". The argument being put forward here is yours, I'm just asking for evidence. You have provided some links, I'll look at them later when I have time and then comment - how can I deny them until I've seen them? How can you assume I have denied them?

Trublue asks about the sources - you didn't answer that, you merely attacked state/corporate media. That doesn't add any validity to your sources, so maybe you could answer that question.

The intellectually incurious rely on MSM? That is a sweeping statement, are you suggesting that people who disagree with you having formed their opinions on the evidence presented to them are intellectually inferior to you in some way?

It may fly in the face of what you previously thought in relation to certain events,
    You have no idea what I think of certain events. I have not stated anything here - so why make the assumption that I am, somehow, conforming to corporate influenced views?

but then you have to question where you acquired that knowledge in the first place? You always have to bear in mind that the sins of omission are just as bad as the sins of commission. Thus in the areas of any news item, it is always what you are not being told about, that you should be questioning.
    Similarly, is it unfair for us to question where you have acquired your knowledge? What makes your choice of trustworthy media less fallable than the choice your detractors choose to "believe"?

I don't ever remember commenting on the number of people killed in Auscwitz. I remember you and the Jewhunter going on about it for quite some time though. Almost as if 1.5 million didn't really matter.
    Not true TB. You can never find anything that I have ever written, spoke, or thought about, which comes remotely close to what you have just alleged. You (and anyone else) are free to examine my Twitter feed for any evidence of what you have alleged. By all means criticize my politics. They're are based on justice, freedom from oppression, racism, and apartheid, along with self-determination for the Palestinian people.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I was replying to your comment that "I should do my own research". The argument being put forward here is yours, I'm just asking for evidence. You have provided some links, I'll look at them later when I have time and then comment - how can I deny them until I've seen them? How can you assume I have denied them?

Trublue asks about the sources - you didn't answer that, you merely attacked state/corporate media. That doesn't add any validity to your sources, so maybe you could answer that question.

The intellectually incurious rely on MSM? That is a sweeping statement, are you suggesting that people who disagree with you having formed their opinions on the evidence presented to them are intellectually inferior to you in some way?

You have no idea what I think of certain events. I have not stated anything here - so why make the assumption that I am, somehow, conforming to corporate influenced views?

Similarly, is it unfair for us to question where you have acquired your knowledge? What makes your choice of trustworthy media less fallable than the choice your detractors choose to "believe"?
    Do you wish to present an argument, or just be argumentative?

I'm not responsible for what you have read or not read on the various incidents.

The initial post positioned a concern. It went on to mention links which are widely available from a variety of sources related to 'terrorist incidents'. It's entirely your choice whether you choose to read the links, or research the connections between those two incidents for yourself.

Not true TB. You can never find anything that I have ever written, spoke, or thought about, which comes remotely close to what you have just alleged. You (and anyone else) are free to examine my Twitter feed for any evidence of what you have alleged. By all means criticize my politics. They're are based on justice, freedom from oppression, racism, and apartheid, along with self-determination for the Palestinian people.
    I have no idea what you've ever written on Twitter, however I can clearly remember the Auscwitz thread where you were more concerned with the total figure than the actual event. Organ clearly remembers it as well as he's the one who referenced it. I expect we aren't the only two on here who remember it.

I have no idea what you've ever written on Twitter, however I can clearly remember the Auscwitz thread where you were more concerned with the total figure than the actual event. Organ clearly remembers it as well as he's the one who referenced it. I expect we aren't the only two on here who remember it.
    No, Organ has covered that in that a figure (you have to bear in mind that any and all figures were only supplied by the Soviets) The original person who mentioned a 'figure' for Auschwitz was Ilya Ehrenburg, who was Stalin's Chief of Propaganda during WW2. He occupied the same position for Soviet Russia as Goebbels did for Nazi Germany.

His 'figures' were subsequently the ones presented at Nuremberg for the War Trials. Only years later did the Polish Gov't decide to change plaques and revise totals of inmates that had died at that camp. If you look, you will find likewise other camps have gone through revised numbers of inmates that died in them.

That the deaths were unnecessary, barbaric at times, goes without saying.

The discussion which I believe you are referring to, which may be some three years old, concerned why the claims for the original 'figures' had never altered even after camp deaths were all revised.

Banned

Iirc the organ is a denier and the jewhater merely a reducer.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    ^^^^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    ^^^^ this
    Ad hominem nonsense which completely ignores the points under discussion.

Aren't Brazil in the 'little black book' because they wan't set up a parallel financial system along with the other BRICS?

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Yes, he'll have a ten page debate (telling you) about it, then drop one line in like

That the deaths were unnecessary, barbaric at times, goes without saying.
    Whilst going on again about arbitrary figures which sort of ignore the main point of Auscwitz.