+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Olympic Security

Banned

Re: Olympic Security

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Yes, he'll have a ten page debate (telling you) about it, then drop one line in like

Whilst going on again about arbitrary figures which sort of ignore the main point of Auscwitz.
    And then change the subject when he gets pulled up for fibbing.
    Odd how they both vanished at the same time then reappear within days of each other

I have no idea what you've ever written on Twitter, however I can clearly remember the Auscwitz thread where you were more concerned with the total figure than the actual event. Organ clearly remembers it as well as he's the one who referenced it. I expect we aren't the only two on here who remember it.
    As you say, it was years ago. Not sure if it was a Holohoax thread or another that developed into one. He casually repeated the Torah prophecy (something like: "return to Israel with six million less") number. I told him he had been indoctrinated; a victim of Zionist propaganda. Dai provided him with images of newspaper clippings from WWI and long before all with that same magical figure because the same interests were desperate to create a Jewish state since way before Adolf and Co came on the scene.

This is the link he may have provided him with. http://www.avventismoprofetico.it/mo....I5mMZQBI.dpbs

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    And then change the subject when he gets pulled up for fibbing.
    Odd how they both vanished at the same time then reappear within days of each other
    It was easy to demonstrate to you, er, I mean Feedback, that trustworthiness in the four million Auschwitz total had evaporated.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    This sets the scene

http://www.debka.com/article/25551/N...ant-windshield

An Israeli (Mossad) news agency confirming that the rented ice cream truck was fitted with a "bullet resistant windshield". The reason? To create the impression that this was a well planned, well organised terrorist cell in France capable of stripping down a truck and retro-fitting bullet resistant windshields.
    Hang on. I am not speculating on whether or not the truck was fitted with a bullet resistant windshield. But, what evidence do you have that the article was written purely for the reason you stated? That is your opinion, it isn't a fact.

Then you have to have a cameraman who knows precisely what will happen and when it will happen.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/
    This is a part of the Kevin Barrett show. Barrett is a conspiracy theorist who has made spurious claims about 9/11 with little evidence. The video backs up your claims - but that isn't saying much. It's a video where three people share opinions, but provide little evidence to back anything up.

With someone to feed him the information as to where these incidents will take place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSkFmqTrLY
    1 + 1 + 1 = 338648294

Sorry, just the way I see these things.

Yes, he'll have a ten page debate (telling you) about it, then drop one line in like

Whilst going on again about arbitrary figures which sort of ignore the main point of Auscwitz.
    Perhaps you could explain the main point of Auschwitz to me TrueBlue? Some 55 million people died during WW2, about 20 million of them were Russians. Which is one of the reasons that immediately after WW2 none of the allied powers wanted to dispute anything that the Russians claimed with regard to the camps that they had liberated.

Incidentally I would prefer to stick to the main point of the thread, which if you recall was about Olympic Security, as there are enough concerns floating around with regard to possible dirty bombs while that is in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Hang on. I am not speculating on whether or not the truck was fitted with a bullet resistant windshield. But, what evidence do you have that the article was written purely for the reason you stated? That is your opinion, it isn't a fact.
    I agree that I have opined. What is not in dispute is that Debka File released this as a news report. The date and time of release are clearly visible. What is also not in dispute is that at no time have they issued a retraction to their claim that an ice cream truck was fitted with a 'bullet-resistant windshield'. From experience I know that such a thing is impossible, as the thickness of a bullet-resistant windshield simply would not fit into the original surrounding frame. The entire frame holding a windscreen would have to be re-engineered to accommodate the extra thickness and weight of a bullet-resistant windshield.

So we are left with two possible alternatives. Either Debka made a mistake in that bit of information in which case they would have issued a retraction or they made the claim deliberately knowing it to be false.

Which begs the question why?

This is a part of the Kevin Barrett show. Barrett is a conspiracy theorist who has made spurious claims about 9/11 with little evidence. The video backs up your claims - but that isn't saying much. It's a video where three people share opinions, but provide little evidence to back anything up.
    I don't see any point in getting into a link fest but you can, within minutes, verify all sorts of alternative sources which do not copy or are not copies of Kevin Barret's article.

1 + 1 + 1 = 338648294

Sorry, just the way I see these things.[/QUOTE]

Deleting tweets which are cached anyway, showing the same person at two different locations, in two different countries, where a 'terrorist incident' takes place and then writing it off as just a coincidence is one possibility, but I don't know of any other such coincidence and I doubt that most people would swallow the possibility that it was coincidence when all the other information is taken into consideration.

Can we put this to bed once and for all and not bring it up again please. Here's a link totally comprehensively collating all of the information on this issue in one place for you to read. If you doubt the veracity of the various articles take it up with the author.

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/...llion_myth.htm

Perhaps you could explain the main point of Auschwitz to me TrueBlue? Some 55 million people died during WW2, about 20 million of them were Russians. Which is one of the reasons that immediately after WW2 none of the allied powers wanted to dispute anything that the Russians claimed with regard to the camps that they had liberated.

Incidentally I would prefer to stick to the main point of the thread, which if you recall was about Olympic Security, as there are enough concerns floating around with regard to possible dirty bombs while that is in progress.
    The initial post was about posting some anti Jewish propaganda.

They all are.

Banned

Can we put this to bed once and for all and not bring it up again please. Here's a link totally comprehensively collating all of the information on this issue in one place for you to read. If you doubt the veracity of the various articles take it up with the author.

Radioislam

Better tell your sidekick Beavis, he was the one who brought it up.

The initial post was about posting some anti Jewish propaganda.

They all are.
    Wrong! Why conflate Jews with Zionism? There are hundreds of thousands of Jews around the world who are totally against Zionism and completely against a state that claims to act in their name, on their behalf. It's very complicated TrueBlue and there's no easy black and white answer.

Israel is a Zionist state which only claims to represent Jews. What of all the thousands of Jews who reject the very idea of Zionism and all that goes with it?

My politics are very transparent TrueBlue. I don't have to hide or pretend behind anything. I've been an Anti-Zionist since the age of 16 and tomorrow I will be 65. Pension day...

Wrong! Why conflate Jews with Zionism? There are hundreds of thousands of Jews around the world who are totally against Zionism and completely against a state that claims to act in their name, on their behalf. It's very complicated TrueBlue and there's no easy black and white answer.

Israel is a Zionist state which only claims to represent Jews. What of all the thousands of Jews who reject the very idea of Zionism and all that goes with it?

My politics are very transparent TrueBlue. I don't have to hide or pretend behind anything. I've been an Anti-Zionist since the age of 16 and tomorrow I will be 65. Pension day...
    It must've been a long life if you've been on about the same nonsense day in day out.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow old fella.

I'll second the birthday felicitations to comrade Igor.

Kind Regards, Ivan.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Kind Regards, Ivan.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Kind Regards, Ivan.

Feck off! I've got 45 minutes left before I have to unwrap the Argos Zimmer frame...

Here's an updated article on Olympic security measures to bring this thread back on track.

http://sputniknews.com/latam/2016080...-olympics.html

'Back on track'

Shall I remind you who brought 7/7, Israel, JFK, 9/11, Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Nice, Munich, Ken Livingstone and Zionists into the thread?

To save your fingers, I'll write your response for you. I've got the gist of how it works by now. Feel free to copy and paste:

Do you refute the article? Do you have any comments to make on the article? Can you provide evidence of counter claims? If you have the intelligence to engage in research beyond the bbc news in brief pages then you might be able to make your own mind up on such matters instead of cheering from the sidelines as the grownups talk.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    'Back on track'

Shall I remind you who brought 7/7, Israel, JFK, 9/11, Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Nice, Munich, Ken Livingstone and Zionists into the thread?

To save your fingers, I'll write your response for you. I've got the gist of how it works by now. Feel free to copy and paste:

Do you refute the article? Do you have any comments to make on the article? Can you provide evidence of counter claims? If you have the intelligence to engage in research beyond the bbc news in brief pages then you might be able to make your own mind up on such matters instead of cheering from the sidelines as the grownups talk.
    Say what you like about Splotty, he's always using fair and unbiased news agencies. None of this BBC state owned stuff......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)

Say what you like about Splotty, he's always using fair and unbiased news agencies. None of this BBC state owned stuff......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)
    Read the last sentence of the link. Splotty often claims to verify his "sources"

In June 2016, the Russian media plagiarized French's fake news website "Le Gorafi" in an imagined article about a 17 years old going into the French Elysee to catch a Pokemon on the famous franchise "Pokemon Go". (Le Gorafi's original article: http://www.legorafi.fr/2016/07/12/po...uit-a-lelysee/ and Sputnik copy: https://fr.sputniknews.com/societe/2...e-adolescents/). This mistake backfires into the credibility of the information displayed by Sputnik, as they did not verify their content before stealing it from what is France's equivalent for "The Onion" (US).
    Here is the validity of his latest source.

Read the last sentence of the link. Splotty often claims to verify his "sources"

I think you will find that it is a common problem among all new publications as they no longer employ teams of journalists as they did some 30/40 years ago.

For example if Walesonline report that the fire services of Merthyr had to lift a 28 stone woman out of a hole cut in her roof so that she could make a dentist appointment, do you think the Daily Express is going to send someone to verify the story? Of course not, they just pick it up and go ahead and publish it anyway. Then maybe a news agency in Australia spots it and repeats the story in the Sydney Herald.
    That's how the whole msm system works.

I think you will find that it is a common problem among all news publications as they no longer employ teams of journalists as they did some 30/40 years ago.

All msm publications fall foul of that from time to time, which is why I prefer to read journalists who go out and actually do proper old fashioned investigative journalism.

For example if Walesonline report that the fire services of Merthyr had to lift a 28 stone woman out of a hole cut in her roof so that she could make a dentist appointment, do you think the Daily Express is going to send someone to verify the story? Of course not, they just pick it up and go ahead and publish it anyway. Then maybe a news agency in Australia spots it and repeats the story in the Sydney Herald.
    That's how the whole msm system works.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    'Back on track'

I'm crushed lardy....

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Radioislam
    Are you suggesting that he's being selective with his choice of sources to back up his perfectly rational opinions?

How very dare you Sir?

I'll have you know that radioislam is one of the finest impartial institutions respected the world over for its totally unbiased news that has nothing to do with religious bigotry at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Are you suggesting that he's being selective with his choice of sources to back up his perfectly rational opinions?

How very dare you Sir?

I'll have you know that radioislam is one of the finest impartial institutions respected the world over for its totally unbiased news that has nothing to do with religious bigotry at all.
    Read over coffee and croissants at breakfast in our house before strapping on insecticide vests (never could get that right) and going off to work..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

How very dare you Sir?

I cant even open half his links,my ipad starts screaming.