+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: bank switching.

bank switching.

They promise to redirect payments and direct debits as part of the service.
    my mrs sent offer 10p to my old account to test the service at least 5 hours ago.
    It still hasnt arrived in my new account,
    Good job I told my employer Ive changed my bank account.

Re: bank switching.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    They promise to redirect payments and direct debits as part of the service.
    my mrs sent offer 10p to my old account to test the service at least 5 hours ago.
    It still hasnt arrived in my new account,
    Good job I told my employer Ive changed my bank account.
    10p?? You can't even get a chomp for that these days.

It will not arrive, will it? when you changed banks, at that time they will redirect everything, but payments that are sent after that then you should have informed all other people that that account is now closed. You don't expect the new bank to redirect everything for ever. After the new bank has made the arrangements your old bank account is closed and your new bank has no access to it
    Ps I am assuming that there is a decent time between when you changed banks to your new one from the old one

After the new bank has made the arrangements your old bank account is closed and your new bank has no access to it

Quote Originally Posted by dovan214 View Post
    After the new bank has made the arrangements your old bank account is closed and your new bank has no access to it
    When you switch accounts using the 'switch' service any money sent to your old account for the following year will be redirected to your new account.