+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: player ratings Bristol Rovers

player ratings Bristol Rovers

Not seen a thread about ratings yet so I will start one lol

Moore 5 done some easy saves and one good from deflected shot but distribution poor
    Richards 5 Didnt get forward enough but didnt have enough support from O'keefe
    Manga 6 first touch lets him down at times and pushed off the ball a bit but tackling good
    Morrison 5 Goal saving block but mostly too deep and too many back passes
    Connolly 7 Man of the match. Tried to get things going from the back but lack of options ahead of him
    John 7 Got forward to take on full back and linked well with Connolly and Ralls.
    O'Keefe 4 Dont know why he played most of the game, wandering out of position and stupid challenges.
    Gunnerson 5 Deeper Morrison went the deeper Gunnerson went and didnt get into the game
    Ralls 6 Doesnt get in the box enough and tended to go wide into John space. Good defending.
    Noone 5 Tried hard but headless chicken covering lots of ground but no end product. Needed to stay in centre
    Zahore 5 Some good touches but doesnt offer confidence in front of goal, again came to deep at times.

Pilkington 7 Made some good runs but a bit greedy at times, best forward at club
    Fred 5 Like Zohore good touches but not lethal enough in front of goal
    Kennedy 6 Thought he did well taking on full back and linked with Richards well

Re: player ratings Bristol Rovers

I'm surprised anyone got more than a 2.

John. 4 got forward to take on full back but passed ball backwards to midfielder instead

'Zahore 5 Some good touches' I think no good touches is more fitting

I thought Manga & Connelly were good. Pilkington our biggest threat when he came on. Think there's more to come from Fred. Well there better be cos Zahore's poo