+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    If you're open to the possibility that none of the planes were actually hi-jacked, then the only possible answer is that they were flown remotely as a result of having their computers hacked into. That being the case they were crashed deliberately.
    It wasn't so long ago you were claiming it might not have even been a plane, at least we are making progress.

If you're open to the possibility that none of the planes were actually hi-jacked, then the only possible answer is that they were flown remotely as a result of having their computers hacked into. That being the case they were crashed deliberately.
    Gosh yes. They could have been crashed deliberately. So many people think 9/11 was a big whoopsadaisy but maybe it was deliberate.

You're good....

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Gosh yes. They could have been crashed deliberately. So many people think 9/11 was a big whoopsadaisy but maybe it was deliberate.

You're good....
    Then if they were not hi-jacked, there must be some other reason other than a master mind, in a cave, somewhere in Afghanistan who the FBI never named as a wanted man.

Then if they were not hi-jacked, there must be some other reason other than a master mind, in a cave, somewhere in Afghanistan who the FBI never named as a wanted man.
    So what happened to the plane if it didn't hit the Pentagon?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    It wasn't so long ago you were claiming it might not have even been a plane, at least we are making progress.

Before his ban he was claiming flight 77 flew over the pentagon and off into the wide blue yonder.

So what happened to the plane if it didn't hit the Pentagon?
    That's not the issue and never has been. Clearly something hit the Pentagon that day.The available evidence (including the very first photograph) cast doubt as to whether it could have been a plane. Subsequently it was established that it was. We are way past that now as I have said earlier. What is indisputable is that there is no evidence at all that planes were taken over that day by hi-jackers. It was only a working assumption and no evidence has ever been produced which proves that the planes were hi-jacked.

Thus the very real possibility exists that the planes were remotely controlled, as opposed to any form of physical hi-jacking.

Banned

^^ flight 93 must have lost its wifi connection.

I despise some of the conspiracies on Dave Splott's twitter account.

The holocaust denial is pretty despicable. As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be quesitoned for lack of detailed information.

That is how the turkish try to get away with the armenian genocide.

This though, this stinks to high heaven.

I don't know if Bush and Blair etc actively planned it. But I'd strongly suggest they were not totally disappointed that they had an opportunity to carrying out the iraq war after it.

The fact the Bin Laden construction firm is still the biggest in arabia tells you everything.

Such a rich family being involved in such a plot is rather odd.

And the fact the bin laden group is based in saudi arabia, when we were always told bin laden hated the saudi royal family for allowing american forces on to sacred ground.

And this laughable verdict:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-terror-attack

It is very, very strange.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 23-08-16 at 14:56.

That's not the issue and never has been. Clearly something hit the Pentagon that day.The available evidence (including the very first photograph) cast doubt as to whether it could have been a plane. Subsequently it was established that it was. We are way past that now as I have said earlier. What is indisputable is that there is no evidence at all that planes were taken over that day by hi-jackers. It was only a working assumption and no evidence has ever been produced which proves that the planes were hi-jacked.

Thus the very real possibility exists that the planes were remotely controlled, as opposed to any form of physical hi-jacking.
    It's never been the issue? You yourself have suggested in the past that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. Post up your pdfs of previous discussions and let's take a look.

If it's never been an issue, then you should take it up with Organ Morgan and the video he posted on this very page.

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    I despise some of the concpiracies on Dave Splott's twitter account.

The holocaust denial is pretty despicable. As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be quesitoned for lack of detailed information.

That is how the turkish try to get away with the armenian genocide.

This though, this stinks to high heaven.

I don't know if Bush and Blair etc actively planned it. But I'd strongly suggest they were not totally disappointed that they had an opportunity to carrying out the iraq war after it.

The fact the Bin Laden construction firm is still the biggest in arabia tells you everything.

You're a fool, and a slanderer.

The whole of WW2 is open to investigation and examination from a historical perspective.

Aspects of history are open to to be re-examined all the time. That's what historians are trained to do. Examine what it is that we thought we knew and revaluate it in the light of fresh or new information.

Revisionist historians use facts and science to underpin their questioning approach, not fairy tales, stories, myths and quasi-religious mumbo jumbo.

"As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be questioned for lack of detailed information"

Mass media is dying on its arse. You only have to see the amount of information that comes out in seconds on social media which disputes what mass media outlets have put out on a particular item.

The latest being the 'dusty boy' photograph a few days ago, which went around the world with various newsreaders, CNN et al crying on screen, as if to add to the spin that followed the photos.

The reality was revealed on social media with photos and videos of the picture being staged, not just staged but staged by the same photographer who had a selfie with the head choppers who decapitated a 12 year old Palestinian boy, after dragging him from his hospital bed.

Mass media serves the corporate interests that own it firstly, rather than have any imperative to release news and inform its readership/viewers of facts in an unbiased way.

People who use ad hominem attacks and blanket unsubstantiated melo-dramatic perjoratives like "despise some of the conspiracies" are usually unable to articulate, or ever justify them as being "conspiracies." Rather they just turn out out to be uncomfortable facts which politically just don't sit well with that particular individual.

You need to research the Armenian genocide properly as it would take too long to go into on here, and the Bin Laden company built Mecca and every major road network in Saudi Arabia. They're a billionaire family, one that is very close to the Saudi Royal family.

If it's never been an issue, then you should take it up with Organ Morgan and the video he posted on this very page.
    It's a retired military general opining. There's nothing to take up.

Seven of the FBI named hi-jackers are still alive and well.

As I stated earlier there is a comprehensive overview of all the issues connected with this, including police tapes of someone phoning to say Palestinians were heading to a certain bridge in New York carried out by Chris Bollyn.

So far, we know now what we didn't know some years ago, that senior members of the 9/11 Commission have distanced themselves from their very own report.

No one can possibly stick to the official line as laid out in the 9/11 Commission's report. So what's left?

It's never been the issue? You yourself have suggested in the past that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. Post up your pdfs of previous discussions and let's take a look.
    Well I have to confess I have them in my documents in pdf format and if you know how I can post them I will gladly do so.

If you see the initial photo taken before the outside wall collapsed, then it is easy to see why people ask questions about the incident at the Pentagon.
    What did you mean by this?

Banned

It didn't leave a plane shaped hole like it does in cartoons

The very first original photo showed a perfectly round hole on the exterior wall, the entrance hole, and then about 20 minutes later the whole section collapsed. The glass in the windows either side of the hole was still intact and unbroken,

The very first original photo showed a perfectly round hole on the exterior wall, the entrance hole, and then about 20 minutes later the whole section collapsed. The glass in the windows either side of the hole was still intact and unbroken,
    So when you say 'it is easy to see why people ask questions about the incident at the Pentagon', which questions are you referring to?

You're a fool, and a slanderer.

The whole of WW2 is open to investigation and examination from a historical perspective.

Aspects of history are open to to be re-examined all the time. That's what historians are trained to do. Examine what it is that we thought we knew and revaluate it in the light of fresh or new information.

Revisionist historians use facts and science to underpin their questioning approach, not fairy tales, stories, myths and quasi-religious mumbo jumbo.

"As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be questioned for lack of detailed information"

Mass media is dying on its arse. You only have to see the amount of information that comes out in seconds on social media which disputes what mass media outlets have put out on a particular item.

The latest being the 'dusty boy' photograph a few days ago, which went around the world with various newsreaders, CNN et al crying on screen, as if to add to the spin that followed the photos.

The reality was revealed on social media with photos and videos of the picture being staged, not just staged but staged by the same photographer who had a selfie with the head choppers who decapitated a 12 year old Palestinian boy, after dragging him from his hospital bed.

Mass media serves the corporate interests that own it firstly, rather than have any imperative to release news and inform its readership/viewers of facts in an unbiased way.

People who use ad hominem attacks and blanket unsubstantiated melo-dramatic perjoratives like "despise some of the conspiracies" are usually unable to articulate, or ever justify them as being "conspiracies." Rather they just turn out out to be uncomfortable facts which politically just don't sit well with that particular individual.

You need to research the Armenian genocide properly as it would take too long to go into on here, and the Bin Laden company built Mecca and every major road network in Saudi Arabia. They're a billionaire family, one that is very close to the Saudi Royal family.
    Whatever.

Slander, in what regard?.

You are clearly right and everyone else wrong. Why even bother debating when you throw a hissy fit.

You clearly have a set of views and do everything possible to find ways to fit it. Including labeling the media corrupt.

You worked in Iran, love assad I presume and hate the Jews. Whoopdy doooo. Open your eyes everyone, what the ayatollah tells the world is correct.

And I said the bin laden group was close to the saudis, that was my point.

You say I am unable to articulate it the majority of your opinions are based of what exactly.

Your hatred of Jews/Israel fuels your need to find an angle to deny the holocaust.

Everything is open to historical perceptive. Including the formation of israel. And the UK was perfectly within their rights to create it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im.../911_90_07.jpg

Whatever.

Slander, in what regard?.

You are clearly right and everyone else wrong. Why even bother debating when you throw a hissy fit.

You clearly have a set of views and do everything possible to find ways to fit it. Including labeling the media corrupt.

You worked in Iran, love assad I presume and hate the Jews. Whoopdy doooo. Open your eyes everyone, what the ayatollah tells the world is correct.

And I said the bin laden group was close to the saudis, that was my point.

You say I am unable to articulate it the majority of your opinions are based of what exactly.

Your hatred of Jews/Israel fuels your need to find an angle to deny the holocaust.

Everything is open to historical perceptive. Including the formation of israel. And the UK was perfectly within their rights to create it.
    You brought up 'despise conspiracies'. You have no idea what my views are, as I've not articulated them to you.

Your own admission is 20 tweets out of what, 65,000+?

Why do you 'presume that I would hate Jews'? I have many friends who are Jews as well as famous Jewish followers on Twitter, such as Gilad Atzmon, Mira Barr-Hillel, Shlomo Sand, Jason Schuman, and Prof Norman Finkelstein.

Do you think that they would choose to follow or associate with someone who hated Jews?

I've already told you, Organ exposed your lack of knowledge, and I have neither the time or the inclination to go into the rest of your rambling smearing post and dissect it.

How to win an argument, claim someone is totally stupid based on a few comments.

Organ proved nothing.

You have proven nothing in my time on this forum.

All you've done is try to play the victim and act as if you have more credibility based on very little.

How to win an argument, claim someone is totally stupid based on a few comments.

Organ proved nothing.

You have proven nothing in my time on this forum.

All you've done is try to play the victim and act as if you have more credibility based on very little.
    I'm going to put you on ignore now. Go and play with someone else.

Ah diddums. Wee wickle baby gown cry.

But you think it was a plane that hit, so what's the point of this?

But you think it was a plane that hit, so what's the point of this?
    This was the original first photo which led to the speculation about whether it was a plane or a cruise missile. Subsequently a forensic examination confirmed a plane. But why are you getting bogged down in this?

It's a very small part of the bigger picture surrounding 9/11.