+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea

Chelsea

get away with everything at the bridge.

Refs say they will take a hard line against dissent etc. Chelsea are the worst for it.

He booked costa early on to try to pretend he was taking a hard line. He booked kante within 2 minutes.

Costa scores and runs in to the crowd yet doesnt get booked again.

The referee is too much of a pansy to send him off.

That isnt even going in to his straight red tackle on west hams keeper.

Re: Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post

Refs say they will take a hard line against dissent etc. Chelsea are the worst for it.

He booked costa early on to try to pretend he was taking a hard line. He booked kante within 2 minutes.

Double whammy he scored the winner!

Ginger almost the hero getting the equaliser but could have closed down Costa shot

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post

It would have been very harsh to have sent him off for celebrating but from what I've read a second yellow was deserved before he scored the winner and Kante could have gone too.

Bilic could have kicked off but would have been disciplined whereas the ref can disappear and won't have to explain himself at all.

To be fair to Chelsea they should have had another penalty when Oscar was brought down in the first half. Reid made no attempt to play the ball, and although contact was minimal he clearly obstructed Oscar's run. Ref was very poor I thought. This was always gonna be a feisty game and required a stronger ref.

[QUOTE=SgorauKoller;4661138]To be fair to Chelsea they should have had another penalty when Oscar was brought down in the first half. Reid made no attempt to play the ball, and although contact was minimal he clearly obstructed Oscar's run. Ref was very poor I thought. This was always gonna be a feisty game and required a stronger ref.[/QUOTE

Not a penalty for me.....Oscar once again looking for it.