+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wikileaks - Will it effect the outcome of the US election?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wikileaks - Will it effect the outcome of the US election?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

No it's not, I put Wikileaks in the same category as Snowden, controlled opposition, I've not really followed up any of their leaks so it's a genuine question, what have they actually leaked that has been of any benefit to us?

They always follow the same dialectic, you have to create the problems before you can make changes to fix them, many of these "whistleblower" people seem to make more problems, hence why I'm asking.
    Since when have you taken up shooting the messenger?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Since when have you taken up shooting the messenger?
    Since I learned that the whole truth type movement is controlled, I can't sit here saying that they own and control all the news outlets ect and then share a so called leak from Snowden that they have printed because I feel it would not be in there unless they wanted it to be, they are just tools guiding us on to the next managed conflict that we have to pick a side in.

They have a solution for every problem that they create, they just make it look like it's what we wanted, it's genius

One of the greatest wars they are waging is on cash. I sincerely hope that you and the old man use notes and coins as often as is feasible.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    One of the greatest wars they are waging is on cash. I sincerely hope that you and the old man use notes and coins as often as is feasible.
    Time to explain that one OM? Or chuck us a link...

I'll create a dedicated thread tomorrow on the topic.

This hour long video called 97% Owned gives a good oversight. Just under 3% of the money supply is coins and notes, the rest is digital/virtual. If the banksters succeed in eliminating physical cash there will be no anonymity in payments, every transaction would leave a trail and be subject to fees and it would be simplicity to bail-in whenever they desire. The hoi polloi would find it difficult to avoid any taxes. Whomever they might want to marginalise for whatever reason could have their card cancelled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3mfkD6Ky5o

This hour long video called 97% Owned gives a good oversight. Just under 3% of the money supply is coins and notes, the rest is digital/virtual. If the banksters succeed in eliminating physical cash there will be no anonymity in payments, every transaction would leave a trail and be subject to fees and it would be simplicity to bail-in whenever they desire. The hoi polloi would find it difficult to avoid any taxes. Whomever they might want to marginalise for whatever reason could have their card cancelled.

I've seen it before. It should be compulsory in all schools and colleges so that the youth of today are prepared for any eventuality.

Blue in the Face

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Since I learned that the whole truth type movement is controlled, I can't sit here saying that they own and control all the news outlets ect and then share a so called leak from Snowden that they have printed because I feel it would not be in there unless they wanted it to be, they are just tools guiding us on to the next managed conflict that we have to pick a side in.

They have a solution for every problem that they create, they just make it look like it's what we wanted, it's genius
    Back both sides in a binary war. The money ****ers have been doing it for centuries.

Blog Entries

I'm not a normal bird, not really in to shopping but I will try not to use my card

I've noticed a shift in my news feed since the big UN meeting, suddenly everyone wants to save the planet and heal the world, they are selling us Agenda 30 already, people are so sick of hearing about these nasty tax dodgers too so it looks like a global tax system will be in the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Back both sides in a binary war. The money ****ers have been doing it for centuries.
    They always manage to get us all to join in though that's the trouble