+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mehmet Dalman on Vincent Tan and Cardiff City

Re: Mehmet Dalman on Vincent Tan and Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Who is Dalman arguing with here??? I've not seen or heard anyone suggest that tan is asset stripping. I think the gentleman doth protest too much.
    Are you GrangeEnd1927 on the dark side? If not, he's nicking what you write, and it's very regular. It's word for word actually.

I thought it didn't make sense for someone to post such a thing over there because they're always saying he's asset stripping.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    We've all been grange end 1927 at some point.
    Except for ***** of course..

***** preferred to use Warrior & Eddie May

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Seems like a fair statement by Dalman to me. Tan is still getting criticism and will continue to do so despite injecting shed loads of money to keep the club afloat. Fans need to be careful what they wish for as we could end up with an owner like that bloke owning Leeds United or worse ending up again in the Courts for insolvency. The reality is that the club is insolvent so it is no wonder we have to offload the high earning players.
    Tan is a ****ing clown, he claims he's invested £200million and look where we are. Less talent, less fans, less expectation. What a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Good on you.

I'm on Dalman's side with this one.
    Me too.I also think the so called football pundits have stirred things up.They spout off about business matters without any knowledge of the subject at all.Look at the football management record of any of the BCC Wales Sport lot and its as poor as you can get.Yet they sit in judgement as if they actually had a track record to boast aboutThey.should join the real world.

'Without him (Tan) we definitely would not exist. Without him pumping money in every year in double digits (millions) this club would not exist."

Remember all that talk on here and the other message board a few years ago claiming that Vincent Tan was a genius businessman who never fails? Well, based on this revelation from the man who described himself as "the cat that got the cream" while appointing Ole Gunnar Solksjaer as club manager, it would seem that the Emperor and his minions haven't done such a great job behind the scenes at Cardiff City after all. Who saw that one coming?

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Me too.I also think the so called football pundits have stirred things up.They spout off about business matters without any knowledge of the subject at all.Look at the football management record of any of the BCC Wales Sport lot and its as poor as you can get.Yet they sit in judgement as if they actually had a track record to boast aboutThey.should join the real world.
    Who are you taking about, Ratcliffe?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    'Without him (Tan) we definitely would not exist. Without him pumping money in every year in double digits (millions) this club would not exist."

Remember all that talk on here and the other message board a few years ago claiming that Vincent Tan was a genius businessman who never fails? Well, based on this revelation from the man who described himself as "the cat that got the cream" while appointing Ole Gunnar Solksjaer as club manager, it would seem that the Emperor and his minions haven't done such a great job behind the scenes at Cardiff City after all. Who saw that one coming?
    But they are trying to rectify their mistakes,we all make errors of judgement in life.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

If only Truthpaste was awake and able to quote from his favourite bedtime reading:

Luke 15:7 "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

To be fair to Dalman he does say the club was badly run 2-3 years ago - and he was part of that.

Just read the full interview and he is trying to make out like everyone is having a go at tan. Apart from one or two on the other board, I just don't see that at all.
    Also he reckons tan got stick when he came to games after the return to blue. As far as I'm aware he only been to two home games since then and he had no stick whatsoever.

Just read the full interview and he is trying to make out like everyone is having a go at tan. Apart from one or two on the other board, I just don't see that at all.
    Also he reckons tan got stick when he came to games after the return to blue. As far as I'm aware he only been to two home games since then and he had no stick whatsoever.
    But even if he did get stick then what did he expect? He, reportedly, told Tan not to convert debt to equity because the time wasn't right and was not shy of blowing his own trumpet or brown-nosing Tan.

We're yet again having the chance to talk about how these people have previously made such a mess of this club and surely, when there is such a period of calm, a PR guru as Dalman sees himself would not allow that.

Seems like a fair statement by Dalman to me. Tan is still getting criticism and will continue to do so despite injecting shed loads of money to keep the club afloat. Fans need to be careful what they wish for as we could end up with an owner like that bloke owning Leeds United or worse ending up again in the Courts for insolvency. The reality is that the club is insolvent so it is no wonder we have to offload the high earning players.
    Yep agree with your comment,some are just keen to dislike successful people. I have been wondering who other than the current owner would bank roll us, he has shown loyalty to the club , over a period of time where others owners have striped or ruined clubs. He's not perfect but better than most.

If you're referring to **** then I stopped reading that rubbish when their primary concern became deceiving people for hits so I wouldn't know.
    As far as Dalmans concerned, I would have thought he'd have more pressing matters than to deal with than reading (and worse still taking seriously) an ill informed message board, never mind indulging in arguments with them in the press.
    Is Grange_end1927 not you then? As he literally posted your response to this thread word for word on the same thread over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    Is Grange_end1927 not you then? As he literally posted your response to this thread word for word on the same thread over there?
    No it's not me. I don't post on there. It seems as though it's one of the mods on there copy and pasting other people's stuff.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    We've all been grange end 1927 at some point.
    Except for ***** of course..

Where has Dalmen got this figure of £200 million from?
    Out of thin air ?

Who are you taking about, Ratcliffe?
    Yes Ratcliffe plus Blakey,Giles and Walsh.Ratcliffe had a go with Shewsbury failure.Blakey did some sort of post with Newport that did not last long.Giles managed Ebbw Vale,Walsh never managed at all as far as i know. To here them talk they know all about business and football management.Seems to me they are still earning money via Cardiff City with their radio jobs.

No it's not me. I don't post on there. It seems as though it's one of the mods on there copy and pasting other people's stuff.
    common practice.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Where has Dalmen got this figure of £200 million from?
    Out of thin air ?
    Well everything else was made up so why not?

Ultimately Dalman has every reason to have a go at the authors of doom on the other forum.

Unfortunately ***** and Carl's bollocks carries a lot of weight with dickheads and kids and you soon see it circulating on social media as if it was fact.

If they truly cared about the club then they would give up their hunger to be z list celebrities and forget about being ITK and just chat about the actual football.

That forum has allowed people to reinvent themselves from being nobody's to making people now think they used to be Lenny McLean!

Tan has made a proper balls up of his time at the helm here. We all live in hope that it will all come good in the end but their pathetic denial that Sam Hamman was nothing but a crook is nothing short of embarrassing.

Is it true that club staff were investigated because they were suspected of being that poster called "staff" on there ?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Ultimately Dalman has every reason to have a go at the authors of doom on the other forum.

Unfortunately ***** and Carl's bollocks carries a lot of weight with dickheads and kids and you soon see it circulating on social media as if it was fact.

If they truly cared about the club then they would give up their hunger to be z list celebrities and forget about being ITK and just chat about the actual football.

That forum has allowed people to reinvent themselves from being nobody's to making people now think they used to be Lenny McLean!

Tan has made a proper balls up of his time at the helm here. We all live in hope that it will all come good in the end but their pathetic denial that Sam Hamman was nothing but a crook is nothing short of embarrassing.
    Spot on.

If you're referring to **** then I stopped reading that rubbish when their primary concern became deceiving people for hits so I wouldn't know.
    As far as Dalmans concerned, I would have thought he'd have more pressing matters than to deal with than reading (and worse still taking seriously) an ill informed message board, never mind indulging in arguments with them in the press.
    I have never posted on **** and never will. Looking for hits on a message board is like f***ing for virginity, completely pointless.

Message boards are measured by the quality of their contributors and the diversity of topics on them. Get that right and it will get all the hits that can be handled.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

well said that man!

I am mainly a quite passive observer on this board but lets not deny there is weekly criticism regarding Tan on here and at times, daily. i thought Dalman's comments were spot on!