+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Curtains for Fabric

Curtains for Fabric

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...-revoked-drugs.

One of the best clubs in London.

RIP

Blog Entries

Re: Curtains for Fabric

"The Fabric case is not just about clubbing; it’s about how we live as free citizens. As free people, we must be trusted to make decisions that carry serious consequences. Nightclubs cannot and should not become our legal guardians on a night out. Yes, they should do what they can to stop people breaking the law, but they can only go so far. If we want a thriving and dynamic nighttime economy, we all have to accept responsibility for our actions, even if those actions occasionally lead to tragedy."
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...0#.V9Gw9k0krIW

I totally agree with that, I have never understood why venues and rave events are held responsible for this kind of thing, it does not matter if you are in a London club or the middle of a field people will still do what they want to do, we wouldn't blame the field would we?

RIP Fabric

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    "The Fabric case is not just about clubbing; it’s about how we live as free citizens. As free people, we must be trusted to make decisions that carry serious consequences. Nightclubs cannot and should not become our legal guardians on a night out. Yes, they should do what they can to stop people breaking the law, but they can only go so far. If we want a thriving and dynamic nighttime economy, we all have to accept responsibility for our actions, even if those actions occasionally lead to tragedy."
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...0#.V9Gw9k0krIW

I totally agree with that, I have never understood why venues and rave events are held responsible for this kind of thing, it does not matter if you are in a London club or the middle of a field people will still do what they want to do, we wouldn't blame the field would we?
    Tell that to the property developers With pubs disappearing at an alarming rate, a pattern seems to be emerging

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Tell that to the property developers With pubs disappearing at an alarming rate, a pattern seems to be emerging
    Might have known there would be something in it for someone, we wont need the pubs with the 7pm curfew anyway

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this, you need to clear space in your message folder, don't just delete one and then send a message to say you made space because that takes up space in your sent box and you can't reply to that message you are making me look like a stalker ffs

I went there once and a mate of mine brought a bag of mandy.

Spent 10 minutes taking it on the dancefloor and dropped the bag on the floor. Next minute the bouncer stormed over picked up the bag and gave him a right telling off. I thought the night was over at that point but next thing I knew he'd left us alone

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    I went there once and a mate of mine brought a bag of mandy.

Spent 10 minutes taking it on the dancefloor and dropped the bag on the floor. Next minute the bouncer stormed over picked up the bag and gave him a right telling off. I thought the night was over at that point but next thing I knew he'd left us alone
    It must have been a hell of a job with that vibrating dance-floor