+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sean Morrison new captian

Blue in the Face

Sean Morrison new captian

Sean Morrison named the new Cardiff City captain after David Marshall's departure

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...diff-11863400?

Re: Sean Morrison new captian

Quite underwhelmed actually, but there's hardly any other choices. Gunnarsson would've been mine but hasn't looked the player he was for Iceland yet

He didnt have much to choose from as the squad is seriously lacking in vocal leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Quite underwhelmed actually, but there's hardly any other choices. Gunnarsson would've been mine but hasn't looked the player he was for Iceland yet

Now I know you are at it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

Now I know you are at it.....
    I think Gunnarson becomes a better player when he is in charge

Good choice. I like a centre half as captain, and as centre halves go he's actually quite a bright lad, and I always feel more confident in our defence when he's playing.
    I'm sure the stats will make a mug of me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Good choice. I like a centre half as captain, and as centre halves go he's actually quite a bright lad, and I always feel more confident in our defence when he's playing.
    I'm sure the stats will make a mug of me though.
    you might be right, hopefully he will grow into the role as did Hudson, always thought Marshall was a poor decision as a Captain . Morrison has suffered following in the footsteps of Hudson, Collins , Gabbidon , Johnson.

Good luck Sean you will need it.
    Last edited by life on mars; 09-09-16 at 15:10.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    you might be right, hopefully he will grow into the role as did Hudson, always thought Marshall was a poor decision as a Captain . Morrison has suffered following in the footsteps of Hudson, Collins , Gabbidon , Johnson.

Good luck Sean you will need it.
    I feel like he's our best out and out centre half these days. Manga's gone backwards and Connolly just doesn't quite reach him for defending although his distribution is superior.

He is the right choice from a very small list of candidates.