+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Banned

Re: The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Was it the jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott Dave View Post
    That video is worth five minutes of anyone's time. Unless all those involved are psychopaths, it really is a wonder that they can look in the mirror. And it's them or people like them who are still wielding power.

I've spoken to quite a number of Yanks about 9-11. Those who engaged on the topic were convinced that their government organised it. I was struck by how much they loved the USA but hated their politicians, and how grimly determined they were to keep hold of their firearms. The ghettoised dindus have no clue but I think largely due to the internet a great many are acutely aware of the enemy within. I remember reading only a tiny percentage, 2%-3%, of American citizens took up arms versus British forces in the 1770s but still smashed the world's best trained army.

There is no " best of 9/11 video " regarding that tragic event , I feel sorry for all the victims families who have to listen to the endless conspiracy theories, which has no hard fact. ,and in my opinion bloody barmy.

You obviously didn't watch the video 'cos it's jam-packed with facts. What it didn't say is there's now over 2,000 architects and engineers who say those three buildings must have been brought down by controlled explosions. They have all risked their reputations and lives. Do you think they are barmy too?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You obviously didn't watch the video 'cos it's jam-packed with facts. What it didn't say is there's now over 2,000 architects and engineers who say those three buildings must have been brought down by controlled explosions. They have all risked their reputations and lives. Do you think they are barmy too?

So 2000 architects and engineers,none of whom have risked their lives btw,of unknown quality and experience have said the buildings were demolished leaving how many hundreds of thousands who disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There is no " best of 9/11 video " regarding that tragic event , I feel sorry for all the victims families who have to listen to the endless conspiracy theories, which has no hard fact. ,and in my opinion bloody barmy.
    I believe some of those victims families have been disputing their government in court.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 16-08-16 at 19:06.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    So 2000 architects and engineers,none of whom have risked their lives btw,of unknown quality and experience have said the buildings were demolished leaving how many hundreds of thousands who disagree?
    Unknown quality? Check-out their quality for yourself. The natural laws of physics are on their side. Building 7, which wasn't hit by anything, also collapsed into its own footprint. It would be absurd if it wasn't so serious. The enquiry into that concluded burning office furniture was the cause. That's the one the BBC said had fallen when it was still clearly standing in the background.

Unknown quality? Check-out their quality for yourself. The natural laws of physics are on their side. Building 7, which wasn't hit by anything, also collapsed into its own footprint. It would be absurd if it wasn't so serious. The enquiry into that concluded burning office furniture was the cause. That's the one the BBC said had fallen when it was still clearly standing in the background.
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?
    There's a lot of cause to be suspicious. The the building 7 BBC bit doesn't add to the cause. The wider the web of people who were "in on it" gets the more implausible a valid conspiracy becomes.

The vid in the OP revisits questions that a lot of people have had from day one though. Are there any valid answers out that disqualify these questions?

No, shills don't bother trying to rebutt the evidence because it's so overwhelming.

I presume they were reading the false info on a news feed or hearing it relayed through a earphone.

I presume they were reading the false info on a news feed or hearing it relayed through a earphone.
    So more people having to put out false information.

You aren't a stupid bloke, so please explain why they would bother risking more people finding out, if the building is about to blow up, why not just let normal news channels filter the news through without releasing it early?

Instead of spending years on here disputing every item that comes up, why don't you get off your arse and do some proper research for yourself?

Blog Entries

Deja vu

Instead of spending years on here disputing every item that comes up, why don't you get off your arse and do some proper research for yourself?
    I've never ever found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart. Hence why I'm asking.

Feel free to tell me what benefit you think there could be to have a whole load of additional people in on it?

I've never ever found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart. Hence why I'm asking.

Feel free to tell me what benefit you think there could be to have a whole load of additional people in on it?
    Why does there have to be a 'whole lot of additional people in on it'? Ugandan government was overthrown by just twelve people. The Russian aristocracy was done away with by a small group of people who were financed from New York.

You claim to have not 'found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart'. How hard do you look? Because this seems to be a repeating theme and pattern with you for the last five years to my certain knowledge, on one event or incident after another.

The independent investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn has written extensively on the subject of 9/11, his finding were featured on here some years ago. I seem to remember you expressing the same doubts then, without any form of explanation as to why you had those doubts. Some three years later, are you able to explain now where his investigation falls apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Deja vu
    cant see it reaching the heights of the old one though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    cant see it reaching the heights of the old one though
    Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
    If you don't bang the cage now and again the budgies won't fly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDMaAb1gsc

Blog Entries

If you don't bang the cage now and again the budgies won't fly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDMaAb1gsc
    I never ever bang my parrots cage, it just scares her, I prefer to build up trust and let her come out when she's ready.

I never ever bang my parrots cage, it just scares her, I prefer to build up trust and let her come out when she's ready.
    Sounds to me (I'm no expert on parrots by the way) like she would be a lot more trusting if she got a good banging now and again...

Blog Entries

Sounds to me (I'm no expert on parrots by the way) like she would be a lot more trusting if she got a good banging now and again...
    A good banging now and again might work for us but it does not work with parrots

A good banging now and again might work for us but it does not work with parrots
    Bad enough you keeping her in a cage, but keeping her in Barry is just plain cruelty.

Here's a song to cheer your parrot up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGRZMz9ueb8

Why does there have to be a 'whole lot of additional people in on it'? Ugandan government was overthrown by just twelve people. The Russian aristocracy was done away with by a small group of people who were financed from New York.

You claim to have not 'found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart'. How hard do you look? Because this seems to be a repeating theme and pattern with you for the last five years to my certain knowledge, on one event or incident after another.

The independent investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn has written extensively on the subject of 9/11, his finding were featured on here some years ago. I seem to remember you expressing the same doubts then, without any form of explanation as to why you had those doubts. Some three years later, are you able to explain now where his investigation falls apart?
    For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence. Even if investigative anti Semites likes Bollyn did write them.

For that reason I was asking Organ personally, why he thought there would be any benefit in releasing a script that all of a sudden by default implicates a whole load more people into the conspiracy?

It's a simple question that appears to have got you all defensive, despite me not actually asking you originally. Feel free to answer though (your own thoughts, not those of any Ugandans, if you don't mind).