+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit, it's up to the lawyers now.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit, it's up to the lawyers now.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Know nothing about you? Where do you get that impression?

You've got a Boomerang over your doorway on your Facebook photo. I could find out your address, age, workplace etc if I really could be arsed.

You've been on here for years posting regularly about your travels, now I'm not too sure what class you count yourself in, but regular travel is one of the things I would say is a middle to upper class thing.

I don't know many people on the bones of their arse taking little trips to every few months.
    I am well aware of the wonders of Facebook and how much information can be gleaned from the Internet. It's curious that you even bothered looking me up considering that all I said was that people who voted for Brexit don't know what they really voted for. For all I know, I may very well fall into someone's category of middle class (as I don't know how it's defined these days) but taking cheap flights and staying at cheap digs whilst rarely ever spending more that £1K on a car and hardly ever going out on the piss in town is hardly the high life. I would imagine that many tradesmen earn a lot more than me too and most people have paid their mortgage off at an earlier age.
    Your comment about being on people on the bones of their arse doesn't really apply to 52% of the population though, does it?
    Strange argument.
    Last edited by Taunton Blue Genie; 05-10-16 at 21:29.