+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 names of those involved could be released shortly

9/11 names of those involved could be released shortly

Re: 9/11 names of those involved could be released shortly

I hope this is more conspiracy nonsense, as TruBlue would have to eat humble pie for donkey's years if it were true

TruBlue's been rather quiet of late. Not surprising as he's been contemplating his future, what little of it which remains, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope this is more conspiracy nonsense, as TruBlue would have to eat humble pie for donkey's years if it were true
    It'll be like that time you were telling us that Londons financial markets were going to collapse within months.

See if you can find the video you got really excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    TruBlue's been rather quiet of late. Not surprising as he's been contemplating his future, what little of it which remains, anyway.
    I went away for the weekend with friends and family. You never know when I'm likely to be called up to fight world war 3 so I need to make the most of our time left.

Blog Entries

Nobody should have to eat pie, when things are deliberately hidden you can't really blame people for not seeing them, if people change their views they deserve party cake not humble pie, ditch the pies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Nobody should have to eat pie, when things are deliberately hidden you can't really blame people for not seeing them, if people change their views they deserve party cake not humble pie, ditch the pies.
    Don't worry, I'm quite sure I won't be eating humble pie. After all why would the Saudis know anything about 9/11, we've been told (on here at least) for years it was nothing to do with them.......

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I went away for the weekend with friends and family. You never know when I'm likely to be called up to fight world war 3 so I need to make the most of our time left.
    The drums of war are beating louder. This article was written by the influential Editorial Board at The New York Times last Thursday.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/29...law-state.html

The drums of war are beating louder. This article was written by the influential Editorial Board at The New York Times last Thursday.

For a worrier such as yourself I bet you are in a constant state of panic at the moment.

Life must be tough.

For a worrier such as yourself I bet you are in a constant state of panic at the moment.

Life must be tough.
    I'm not worrying, I'm not of a draftable age. It will be more like Dad's Army for me, so I'm kinda looking forward to it ... We're doomed, doomed I tell you

Blog Entries

Don't worry, I'm quite sure I won't be eating humble pie. After all why would the Saudis know anything about 9/11, we've been told (on here at least) for years it was nothing to do with them.......
    I meant in general, I haven't read the link, I turn the music up and don't listen to the drums of war, they just keep us in suspenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I meant in general, I haven't read the link, I turn the music up and don't listen to the drums of war, they just keep us in suspenders.
    Compare the tone between these two items, it doesn't take a genius to work out that something is up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/op...law-state.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

I'm not worrying, I'm not of a draftable age. It will be more like Dad's Army for me, so I'm kinda looking forward to it ... We're doomed, doomed I tell you
    How old are you?

How old are you?
    If 41 is the cutoff I just missed it. Besides I've got loads of international models I can hookup with, I'll just avoid the Russian, Chinese, Korean and EU ones

If 41 is the cutoff I just missed it. Besides I've got loads of international models I can hookup with, I'll just avoid the Russian, Chinese, Korean and EU ones
    You sound just like a bloke called Gluey who used to post on here.

A complete absence of mentioning Israel's airstrikes in Syria, or the assistance that they have been given to Jihadi groups there for the last four years,

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    A complete absence of mentioning Israel's airstrikes in Syria, or the assistance that they have been given to Jihadi groups there for the last four years,
    That is intentional if you consider the rhetoric, that piece is most certainly a call for war.

That is intentional if you consider the rhetoric, that piece is most certainly a call for war.

"It’s Official: European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 was a Controlled Demolition"

http://educateinspirechange.org/alte...ed-demolition/

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    "It’s Official: European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 was a Controlled Demolition"

http://educateinspirechange.org/alte...ed-demolition/
    Sorry spotty, but your link is complete horseshit.

http://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/09...ed-demolition/

http://eujournal.org/files/journals/...laimer.ESJ.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    But it's on the Internet??
    It must be Be true ???😃

Splott is a fair man who, he tells us, has spent years researching this. No doubt he will also share the counter argument on here when it is published next month.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Splott is a fair man who, he tells us, has spent years researching this. No doubt he will also share the counter argument on here when it is published next month.
    He won't be able to reply to this mate as you are on his ignore list.....

He won't be able to reply to this mate as you are on his ignore list.....
    Splotty needs to tell MM that his ignore button is broken

You obviously have not read the entire comments section of the first link that you so kindly provided. I did and the basic questions asked of Stephen Knight (Godless Spellchecker) have not been addressed. Look at the exchange between Knight and Bob George more closely.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Scrupulously fair Lardy. I have never denied that there are very sound countervailing arguments as this link makes abundantly clear.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/com...terature_that/

However I am prepared to keep an open mind as to the possibility of fresh information emerging, as it has done so many times in the past, with other major global events.