+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guidolin Sacked

Re: Guidolin Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I hope so, him ZOhore and Immers in a triple deal? He'd know Gounongbe from Belgium so fingers crossed.
    Le Havre is a city in France and they play in France Ligue 2

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    **** em. They've had it good for more than a decade now it's about time the downward spiral started.

comedy gold

right at the start of the statement

The Supporters’ Trust is disappointed to say that this managerial change has happened without consultation with our Supporter Director

good job they have a fan on the board eh

Abysmal treatment of a decent manager. Guidolin deserved a lot better.
    So Feeney gone,Guidolin gone,Trollope on the verge. Not much feel good factor in Welsh football right now.

I hope so, him ZOhore and Immers in a triple deal? He'd know Gounongbe from Belgium so fingers crossed.
    Not Immers! - has quality, we have seen it.
    OK .. not so recently. He's not the only one.

I think that we, of all people as a group of supporters should feel sympathy and indeed empathise with the supporters of a club that are experiencing lack of real football knowledge from a new board that has only commercial interests in mind, we should also remember that their previous dogma was that of a club that "is not a normal club" in the way it conducts its business and even comitted the emotional events to film......... We should, but **** them, I hope they crawl back into the stinking hole they came from! USA USA.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    iOS my mistake, never was any good on Chemistry!

But he could still take Gounongbe, please. He must have heard of his goal scoring prowess though?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Watched a bit of their last two matches and they weren't anywhere as bad as I had hoped. Have some decent players and had a good go at two of the better sides in the division.

Can't see them going down whatever happens but seems a strange sacking, all rather panicky.

With us the performances have been awful.
    Mixed feelings about this one: you would have to be in serious trouble not to be able to get your team up for games against Liverpool and Man City but most games in the premier league are against sides of a lower ebb, if you can't play against Southampton and Hull then you'll be in trouble, however, Guidolin is trying to get Swansea playing with what it is comfortably their worst squad in years, survived last year and apart from results against Leicester, Southampton and Hull (who at the time were on a high) they haven't achieved less than what you'd expect from them.

Bob Bradley may be a good coach (23rd best according to FourFourTwo) but there is danger in so publicly looking for an alternative manager, not paying any deeds to the fans/21% of the board and picking your countryman when arguably your investment hasn't done much for the club thus far.

Apart a period of stability Swansea are in danger of copying Sunderland with their coach for 6 months rule.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    A poster above said Bradley had managed in Belgium, hence the Gounongbe references.
    Just listening to the phone-in on Radio Wales. Jacks mostly raving with my favourite one saying "I'd rather be watching my club in League 2 than watch what's happening to the Club now". That sounded familiar - not sure where I've heard it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55

A poster above said Bradley had managed in Belgium, hence the Gounongbe references.
    Just listening to the phone-in on Radio Wales. Jacks mostly raving with my favourite one saying "I'd rather be watching my club in League 2 than watch what's happening to the Club now". That sounded familiar - not sure where I've heard it before.

Wait till they're playing in red, white and blue

USA USA USA

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Wait till they're playing in red, white and blue

USA USA USA
    How long til they are pumping out 'Star Spangled Banner' before kick off?

Many a true word and all that........

Just been to have a look at Planet Swamp and it's in meltdown. A lot of anger on there.

Guideline seems a decent coach and they have played well against Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool but only picked up one point. If Bradley had been in charge they probably would have lost all 3 heavily.

Don't like the way it was common knowledge that they spoke to Bradley last week, when Guidolin was still there and today they sack him when he's gone back to Italy. Those owners and Jenkins really are not very nice. Feel sorry for Guidolin, he should come to us.

Never mind Bradley should give us all a laugh with his pedigree of being manager of a Belgian Second tier club, and previous been in Egypt and Norway! Made my Monday.
    Le Havre is in France. He's also managed to qualify for the world cup and get out of the group stage. Having said that, I don't rate him, but you never know.