+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Guidolin Sacked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Guidolin Sacked

Just been to have a look at Planet Swamp and it's in meltdown. A lot of anger on there.

Guideline seems a decent coach and they have played well against Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool but only picked up one point. If Bradley had been in charge they probably would have lost all 3 heavily.

Don't like the way it was common knowledge that they spoke to Bradley last week, when Guidolin was still there and today they sack him when he's gone back to Italy. Those owners and Jenkins really are not very nice. Feel sorry for Guidolin, he should come to us.

Never mind Bradley should give us all a laugh with his pedigree of being manager of a Belgian Second tier club, and previous been in Egypt and Norway! Made my Monday.

Re: Guidolin Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Just been to have a look at Planet Swamp and it's in meltdown. A lot of anger on there.

Guideline seems a decent coach and they have played well against Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool but only picked up one point. If Bradley had been in charge they probably would have lost all 3 heavily.

Don't like the way it was common knowledge that they spoke to Bradley last week, when Guidolin was still there and today they sack him when he's gone back to Italy. Those owners and Jenkins really are not very nice. Feel sorry for Guidolin, he should come to us.

Never mind Bradley should give us all a laugh with his pedigree of being manager of a Belgian Second tier club, and previous been in Egypt and Norway! Made my Monday.
    Le Havre is in France. He's also managed to qualify for the world cup and get out of the group stage. Having said that, I don't rate him, but you never know.