+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ched Evans in Cardiff today...

Ched Evans in Cardiff today...

Perhaps the transfer committee should have a word

Re: Ched Evans in Cardiff today...

Quote Originally Posted by EadosEados View Post
    Perhaps the transfer committee should have a word
    He is in Cardiff Crown Court for his retrial.

good luck to the lad

Innocent as the day is long

If he is cleared I wonder if we will see him in a Welsh shirt during this campaign? I doubt it as Coleman would probably not want to tarnish the latter end of his Wales career, and will also want to keep the squad harmony levels as high as possible. The players will no doubt be consulted so I wonder what their thoughts are; but he would certainly be an option ahead of bloody Simon Church.

If he is cleared how much wonga's is he looking to receive? He must've lost a fair bit

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    If he is cleared I wonder if we will see him in a Welsh shirt during this campaign? I doubt it as Coleman would probably not want to tarnish the latter end of his Wales career, and will also want to keep the squad harmony levels as high as possible. The players will no doubt be consulted so I wonder what their thoughts are; but he would certainly be an option ahead of bloody Simon Church.
    Bad to say, well not really as he is well paid, but Simon Church simply must be a stop gap.

In no way can he go to the world cup. Not happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if Evans is involved. He has no chance ahead of Vokes. Then it would be Kanu/Bale upfront.

Then maybe?.

I'd rather that guy bradshaw from walsall be given a shot though. Or Tom Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    If he is cleared how much wonga's is he looking to receive? He must've lost a fair bit
    However much it is will not compensate him adequately for the trauma he has received presuming of course he is innocent. The legal fees alone will possibly be around the £1m mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    However much it is will not compensate him adequately for the trauma he has received presuming of course he is innocent. The legal fees alone will possibly be around the £1m mark.
    I wonder if he'll get an apology from that horrible Ennis woman

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Bad to say, well not really as he is well paid, but Simon Church simply must be a stop gap.

In no way can he go to the world cup. Not happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if Evans is involved. He has no chance ahead of Vokes. Then it would be Kanu/Bale upfront.

Then maybe?.

I'd rather that guy bradshaw from walsall be given a shot though. Or Tom Lawrence.
    Harry Wilson will be 21 when the World Cup kicks-off.

Bradshaw has been called up to replace injured Simon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I'd rather Church over Evans. I don't care what the outcome of his trial is, what he did was morally wrong regardless of the legality of it. It's personal preference of course, and others may feel differently but there is far too much good feeling about the camp and the squad to have him in it. I'd certainly feel uneasy if I had to play in the same team as him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Innocent as the day is long
    GAF

This guy is worth a follow on twitter for case updates.
    https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn

some interesting stuff from today.