Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Paddy Kenny

First Warnock signing I reckon. ITK.

Re: Paddy Kenny

is he even still playing must be the size of a blimp by now

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    is he even still playing must be the size of a blimp by now
    think he's still officially a keeper at Northampton. Warnock's signed him 5 times so far I believe.

We could do with Adel Taraaabt

As his no 2

Always remember us giving him stick in the pissing rain at Bury. We wouldn't have scored against him all night and he gave us the finger at the end after they beat us,

Quote Originally Posted by blackrock bluebird View Post
    Always remember us giving him stick in the pissing rain at Bury. We wouldn't have scored against him all night and he gave us the finger at the end after they beat us,

Great for the banter i remember Roger Freestone getting shit and he liked giving it back. More of this we need in football but these days we would have fans crying about it

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Great for the banter i remember Roger Freestone getting shit and he liked giving it back. More of this we need in football but these days we would have fans crying about it
    I remember the Freestones under study at Swansea Lee Bracey playing for Halifax Town against us and the Bob Bank were giving him the usual ex Jack treatment and it could be described as banter until they turned it up a notch and started chanting "Braceys wife's a ****ing lesbian".
    He went cuckoo. Swearing and gesturing to the Bob Bank. Don't know if touched some kind of nerve and he was having relationship issues but he lost the plot. Totally lost it.

Clint Hill