+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trump or Clinton who is more likely to start a war with Russia

Trump or Clinton who is more likely to start a war with Russia

With a month to election day over in America, and the breaking of already shaky relationship with Russia. Who is actually more likely to start a war with Russia.

My immediate thought think the wrecklessness of trump would raise tensions with Russia, but as dump and pukin seem to have a bromance on the go I am not so sure.

Or would it be the cold face Clinton that could escalate tensions. Russia seem adamant that they will keep flexing their muscles, they keep pushing and pushing whilst everyone just sits their like a supply teacher saying you shouldn't be doing that.

I feel for America and the choices it has.

Re: Trump or Clinton who is more likely to start a war with Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    With a month to election day over in America, and the breaking of already shaky relationship with Russia. Who is actually more likely to start a war with Russia.

My immediate thought think the wrecklessness of trump would raise tensions with Russia, but as dump and pukin seem to have a bromance on the go I am not so sure.

Or would it be the cold face Clinton that could escalate tensions. Russia seem adamant that they will keep flexing their muscles, they keep pushing and pushing whilst everyone just sits their like a supply teacher saying you shouldn't be doing that.

I feel for America and the choices it has.
    Sam Missiles have now been installed all over Syria, so any more illegal attacks on Syrian Government forces will see Israeli and American pilots having to parachute out of their flaming wrecks and walking home.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...ll-over-syria/
    Last edited by Splott David; 08-10-16 at 10:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Sam Missiles have now been installed all over Syria, so any more illegal attacks on Syrian Government forces will see Israeli and American pilots having to parachute out of their flaming wrecks and walking home.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...ll-over-syria/
    There's a sort of sinister tone to when you talk about America now.

As if you actually hope Americans die.

Not that your comment is relevant to this thread.

------------------------------

I think it is a Clinton presidency. I wouldn't put £1 on trump now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMGRPVXdT0

I don't think that is that big a deal ^ I watched a documentary recently about Bill Clinton. One time he was out of his state on the campaign trail, 25 young women came to his HQ to ask where he was as if they were worried relatives. All in one day.

Clinton is going to be all over him for that leaked video.

SD if there was a war between Russia and US Syria will be nothing to the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    SD if there was a war between Russia and US Syria will be nothing to the war.
    That's a strange comment from you seeing as there already is a proxy war between Russia and the US going on right now in Syria.

Already happening , has has been for a while, its called proxy wars and ,covert, cyber and economic/trade wars

Banned

Neither. If there is a war it will be down to the russian dwarf.