+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Who is our no. 8? I'm not impressed at all. He seems to be running around as if he'd prefer to be somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Who is our no. 8? I'm not impressed at all. He seems to be running around as if he'd prefer to be somewhere else.
    Ryan Kavanagh - he gives away too many free kicks for me and, like Joel Colwill, it struck me that he had been told to concentrate on the ugly, unappreciated side of the game today,, you know that sort of things that us mere punters are told we miss. Kavanagh hit two magnificent long passes within thirty seconds to show the ability he has got, but I thought we looked like a team where such things were discouraged today, we were just meh.

QPR won 2-0 and at the end of the game, I was left thinking that City must be the Championship team with the lowest percentage of natural finishers on their books.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ryan Kavanagh - he gives away too many free kicks for me and, like Joel Colwill, it struck me that he had been told to concentrate on the ugly, unappreciated side of the game today,, you know that sort of things that us mere punters are told we miss. Kavanagh hit two magnificent long passes within thirty seconds to show the ability he has got, but I thought we looked like a team where such things were discouraged today, we were just meh.

QPR won 2-0 and at the end of the game, I was left thinking that City must be the Championship team with the lowest percentage of natural finishers on their books.
    Why is Finlay Johnson playing?. He adds nothing and never looks like scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    Why is Finlay Johnson playing?. He adds nothing and never looks like scoring.
    😊Someone I was sat near at the game said he was a relative (son?) of the former WBA striker Andy Johnson who is a friend of coach Darren Purse

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    😊Someone I was sat near at the game said he was a relative (son?) of the former WBA striker Andy Johnson who is a friend of coach Darren Purse
    Yes, he is Andy Johnson’s son Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Is it time for a change at this level in respect of the manager , as results have been poor of late , especially give what you have just observed.