+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Play offs this weekend

Play offs this weekend

MK Dons 1 - 5 Crawley. (1 - 8 agg)

Record play off defeat for MK Dons. Worst agg score since play offs began.

Crawley will play Crewe in the Lg 2 play off final.

The Lg 1 play off final is Bolton v Oxford

On Sunday we have

12.00 Norwich v Leeds
    14.15 West Brom v Southampton

Re: Play offs this weekend

MK Dons must hate the Sky cameras turning up at their matches, a month or two back they were on when they played at Stockport and lost 5-0, so that’s one scored and thirteen conceded in their last three televised matches.

Nothing against Crawley, but I hope Crewe go up, I think we’ll be playing Bolton next season as well. Much as I’d love to see a Norwich v West Brom final, I reckon you can’t look beyond the two sides who were relegated this time last year to contest the Championship final.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    MK Dons must hate the Sky cameras turning up at their matches, a month or two back they were on when they played at Stockport and lost 5-0, so that’s one scored and thirteen conceded in their last three televised matches.

Nothing against Crawley, but I hope Crewe go up, I think we’ll be playing Bolton next season as well. Much as I’d love to see a Norwich v West Brom final, I reckon you can’t look beyond the two sides who were relegated this time last year to contest the Championship final.
    I thought Crawley were excellent, Scott Lindsey has them playing an exciting brand of football, playing little triangles around MK Dons, passing to players wearing the same colour shirt, always looking to attack, and fighting hard to regain possession if they didn’t have the ball.
    He even had wingers that didn’t turn back once they crossed the half way line, what’s all that about???

More excitement in one game than a season of boring Bulut anti football

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I thought Crawley were excellent, Scott Lindsey has them playing an exciting brand of football, playing little triangles around MK Dons, passing to players wearing the same colour shirt, always looking to attack, and fighting hard to regain possession if they didn’t have the ball.
    He even had wingers that didn’t turn back once they crossed the half way line, what’s all that about???

More excitement in one game than a season of boring Bulut anti football
    Swindon fans apparently were delighted to see Scott Lindsey leave. He’s brought about a remarkable turn around at a club most people - including me - expected to go down this season.