+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunners Could Win League On Goal Difference?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gunners Could Win League On Goal Difference?

Would be nice .

That's my carry over bet for today

Re: Gunners Could Win League On Goal Difference?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Would be nice .

That's my carry over bet for today
    How could that happen?

Arsenal win, Man City draw.

Man City are not going to fail to win...although I think I would prefer Arsenal...

Pep HAS to be one (if not THE greatest manager with his title record....not just with Man City.)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Man City are not going to fail to win...although I think I would prefer Arsenal...

Pep HAS to be one (if not THE greatest manager with his title record....not just with Man City.)
    Shouldn't that be "title* record"?

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    Shouldn't that be "title* record"?
    Whatever happens, they won those titles, cups etc, unlike VAR those ‘moments’ can’t be taken away from the fans and their memories erased. Funny how some fans criticise them when their story is the one the majority of people who enjoy the romance of sport cherish. 25 years ago a few minutes from losing the third tier play off final to where they are now.

Of course they’ve had money pumped into them, most successful clubs have, even us. The money we spent on players when in the third tier under Hammam was obscene by that division’s standard. Would we be where we are now without obscene cash injections?

The whinging jealousy of Man City is ramped up by the legions of plastic Man U & Liverpool followers with a ‘How dare they upstage us’ attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Whatever happens, they won those titles, cups etc, unlike VAR those ‘moments’ can’t be taken away from the fans and their memories erased. Funny how some fans criticise them when their story is the one the majority of people who enjoy the romance of sport cherish. 25 years ago a few minutes from losing the third tier play off final to where they are now.

Of course they’ve had money pumped into them, most successful clubs have, even us. The money we spent on players when in the third tier under Hammam was obscene by that division’s standard. Would we be where we are now without obscene cash injections?

The whinging jealousy of Man City is ramped up by the legions of plastic Man U & Liverpool followers with a ‘How dare they upstage us’ attitude.
    Its more about them financially cheating. If there weren't rules around it then fair enough, spend what you like, but if other teams are trying to abide by the rules, amd being punished when they aren't, then everything man.city have achieved is tainted.

Its more about them financially cheating. If there weren't rules around it then fair enough, spend what you like, but if other teams are trying to abide by the rules, amd being punished when they aren't, then everything man.city have achieved is tainted.
    Tainted? It’s a great football story, a third division club, getting to the top flight and eventually dominating it, all in less than 20 years. What are the league going to do, erase their fans memories, knock the doors of all players involved and demand the medals back? Those seasons are done and dusted and offering titles to runners up from years gone by would be laughable. The wailing and gnashing of teeth from from the fans of clubs who assumed they were untouchable is deafening.

How could that happen?
    C’mon Splotty. Keep up at the back 😁

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    C’mon Splotty. Keep up at the back ��
    I went out last night & Friday night, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it
    Anyway Foden just done his bit to stop that scenario

ummm....Man city 1-0 up already 23 year old Foden....terrific goal.....some player.

Is there a reason one of the live games isn't Arsenal's?

https://thegentleclass.com/ssnka-2/

Can see Man City getting 5 or 6 today...

On Amazon instead

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It's on TNT not Sky
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    On Amazon instead
    Cheers, hadn't noticed as would've assumed everything would be on one provider, and not seen any ads for the game on TNT.

It's on TNT not Sky

Another super Foden goal 2-0...and DOKU is also going to be some player...

I guess it is if you believe in all that FFP bollocks. Personally, I don’t. After all, were these rules involved when the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea were ruling the roost?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I guess it is if you believe in all that FFP bollocks. Personally, I don’t. After all, were these rules involved when the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea were ruling the roost?
    That's actually a fair point...

Hammers score .
    Gunners score .
    Get the bet on

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Especially Utd domination when the Premiership was formed Utd were the first to the game , emplying 100's of sales staff , knowing this was going global , yep there were right .. every player wanted to sign it became a sort of monopoly due to thier cash riches, however they never gave up on thier youth.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do you think it’s a good look for the Premier League that two teams have been deducted points this season for financial irregularities and one of them would have been playing for their Premier League lives today if Luton hadn’t have run out of steam? Yet, at the top, you’ve got a team winning their fourth straight title who have over a hundred charges against them that have been left on hold for at least a year with the suspicion being that their financial muscle makes them untouchable.
    Thats it isnt it. Whether you agree with FFP is another thing. If those are the rules then you cant just punish Everton and Forest. If Man City have broken the rules then they should get what they deserve.

Of course they could be cleared. I hope they do.

who are the gunners and why are there a load of plastics that give a toss? support your own ffs

I just think it’s great that a third division team can get to the top like they have, it’s what football dreams are made of. The league doesn’t half seem to be dragging their feet over the accusations. 115 charges yet it doesn’t seem that one of them is 100% certain & cut and dried to result in punishment, just one out of 115. All a bit strange to me. Fans of some clubs are kicking up a stink yet the clubs themselves seem to be keeping their powder dry. Perhaps they’ve looked at the allegations and thought ‘f*ck me, we’ve done that as well’. 115 allegations!! Even the most inept accuser could make one stick should they be true? It’s all a bit weird.
    You have called them a ‘third division team’ twice in this thread. It’s stretching it a bit to compare them to say, Exeter. Man City have been a top tier club for most of their existence. They are now on a par with watching Steve Davis in the 80s, utterly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    You have called them a ‘third division team’ twice in this thread. It’s stretching it a bit to compare them to say, Exeter. Man City have been a top tier club for most of their existence. They are now on a par with watching Steve Davis in the 80s, utterly boring.
    25 years ago they were a third tier side, the leagues don’t lie. Are you saying they weren’t?