Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
Good stuff. Much better than I expected too today, everyone put a shift in and the lads at the back didn't look out of place at all. Taylor Jones is going to be a good player I think. I'm glad McCarthy has given a couple of the youngsters a chance, let's hope his longer term plans are being influenced by the quality and style of play that he's watching from them in training and on their match days. If these lads can fulfil their potential then it's a great chance to finally move our football out of the dark ages, even if half this board seems happy to stay there forever.

I'm sure Hoilett gave away the penalty by the way. Credit to him for tracking back, and I reckon the foul was outside the area, but if that was Dan Martin then I need better glasses.

A bit of reaction to today's game from Morison and Sam Bowen.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/vide...a-cc2bf408ded3
I wondered about the penalty and I'll have another look at it and change it if I need to. I may well have been wrong, but Martin doesn't convince me defensively yet and I'd be very surprised if Mick McCarthy considered him for the first team in front of Brown.

Agree about Taylor Jones, he got Bodenham out of trouble a couple of times yesterday.