+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Still think the fact that Colwill is the height he is had a lot to do with his first team breakthrough. Would Spence have made it into the first team squad here - it’s easy to be cynical and say no, but Keiron Evans (who I think may be smaller than Spence) has done so.

Really disappointing that about Evans and the under 21s, I suppose it has something to do with Spence being available again.
    Yeah I agree on the height. As well as any physical advantage it makes it easier to stand out.

Keenan Patten has been withdrawn from the Wales U21s, I'm guessing he's injured

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yeah I agree on the height. As well as any physical advantage it makes it easier to stand out.

Keenan Patten has been withdrawn from the Wales U21s, I'm guessing he's injured
    Three City players in the Wales Under 19 squad for a mini tournament in Norway this week;-

https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/rob-ed...lifying-round/

Two of those, Jones and Davies, would I'm sure have been involved with our Under 23s tomorrow - looks like it's going to be a long way short of our strongest team, but it'll be a good test for those left behind.