+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 167 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4168

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Goals were from Luke Harris, Alexander Roberts, and A.N. Other Portugal won their game against Kazakhstan 5-0

Seems City's Cole Fleming scored the other goal.

Keiron Evans' injury meant that he had to drop out of the Wales Under 21 squad, but Ratcliffe, King and Davies are still there - the game against Gibraltar at six o clock tonight is being streamed on Sgorio.

https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/watch-...online-sgorio/

George Ratcliffe is the only City player in the Welsh team tonight. Wales 2-0 up halfway through the first half Beck and Adams with a penalty the scorers.

3-0 half time, Jephcott with the third one.

5-0 now

Finished 7-0, second half goals from Adam’s, Williams, Taylor and Ashley. Davies was on for the last half an hour or so and King for about fifteen minutes.

Bagan and McGuiness both played for the Republic U21s against Italy tonight too.

There's very likely to be City involvement in the two age group internationals Wales play today. At under 17 level, they face Kazakhstan knowing that a win will, almost certainly, see them qualify for the Elite Round of the Euros - Ukraine have to beat hosts Portugal to stand a chance of stopping us if we win our game. Not sure what time this match kicks off, but there's live streaming on the Sgorio site of our under 21 game with Switzerland at Rodney Parade which kicks off at 4 o clock.

u21s are 0-0 with the swiss into the second half
    ratcliffe is in the team with Isaak Davies and Eli King on the bench

and as I write that the swiss have taken the lead

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There's very likely to be City involvement in the two age group internationals Wales play today. At under 17 level, they face Kazakhstan knowing that a win will, almost certainly, see them qualify for the Elite Round of the Euros - Ukraine have to beat hosts Portugal to stand a chance of stopping us if we win our game. Not sure what time this match kicks off, but there's live streaming on the Sgorio site of our under 21 game with Switzerland at Rodney Parade which kicks off at 4 o clock.
    Wales drew and Ukraine won

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    and as I write that the swiss have taken the lead
    Unfortunately it was from a bad mistake by City’s George Ratcliffe, Isaak Davies on now.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Wales drew and Ukraine won
    Yeah, I saw that - 1-1 draw with Kazakhstan who had lost their first two games with a goal difference of minus 8.

Finished 1-0 to Switzerland with a bit of a grandstand finish by Wales in which they had a goal harshly disallowed, but overall, I don’t think they can have too many complaints about the outcome.

Also, an interesting article about some of the next lot of Academy youngsters coming through - seems Leeds offered six figure sums for Cian Ashford this summer.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-kids-22177936

A bit off topic I guess but Sion Spence got two goals tonight, including a late winner, as Bristol Rovers came back from 3-1 down in extra time to beat Oxford 4-3 in their FA Cup replay.

City under 18s 1-0 up at half time against QPR with the goal scored by Rhys Schwank as as they chase a fifth successive win - I say under 18s, but there’s a lot of players involved who were representing Wales at under 16 level last month. Looking at the team selected, it seems we can expect a fair under 18 regulars to be involved with the under 23s when they resume fixtures on Tuesday.

City under 18s 1-0 up at half time against QPR with the goal scored by Rhys Schwank as as they chase a fifth successive win - I say under 18s, but there’s a lot of players involved who were representing Wales at under 16 level last month. Looking at the team selected, it seems we can expect a fair under 18 regulars to be involved with the under 23s when they resume fixtures on Tuesday.
    Would be a tragedy if a man with such a great name didn't make it at the club

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Would be a tragedy if a man with such a great name didn't make it at the club
    He’s a consistent scorer for the under 18s - wouldn’t be surprised to see him get some game time for the under 23s this season.

3-0 now, Isaac Jefferies and Joel Colwill with goals early in the second half.

4-0 FT

Last goal scored by Mpadi (Rabbi Matondo’s brother) one of the Under 16 qualified players in the team - great win this when you consider they were without the likes of Crole, Hughes, Ashford and Wigley.

Last goal scored by Mpadi (Rabbi Matondo’s brother) one of the Under 16 qualified players in the team - great win this when you consider they were without the likes of Crole, Hughes, Ashford and Wigley.
    I was interested in the article last week about the new crop of youngsters. Would you say that was accurate? Any other names in the U18 to remember?

Kick off to today’s match at QPR delayed for fifteen minutes, so it’s a 1.45 start.

https://twitter.com/cf11academy/stat...825287681?s=21

First Team

Kick off to today’s match at QPR delayed for fifteen minutes, so it’s a 1.45 start.

https://twitter.com/cf11academy/stat...825287681?s=21
    Is it online?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I was interested in the article last week about the new crop of youngsters. Would you say that was accurate? Any other names in the U18 to remember?
    I don’t get to watch the under18s play since the onset of the pandemic, so I can’t say much really - James Crole scored a hat trick recently for the under 23s and is playing for them again today, while Cian Ashford is on the bench. Crew and Mpadi both started for the under 18s on Saturday despite having played for Wales under 16s last month (I think Crew may still be eligible for under16 football next year).